Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2019, 11:19 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884
Default Vsnity

*VANITY* Focusing only on your body image 👀 is it a BAD thing?

I don't have problems with body image, not now anyway, but when I was younger (as is often the case) it was a bit of an issue

Nothing unusual, but it could have easily been worse had my mindset towards my body been different, and if my environment was different

Many take the pursuit of aesthetics to an unhealthy level.

This is down to what they know, the people they surround themselves with, and how they formulated the WHY behind their eating and training habits

When I was younger I believed carbs were only to be eaten post workout, if at all, and that you had to eat all natural foods to be successful with your body composition

That meant I felt like I HAD to restrict myself if I wanted to be successful, lean and athletic looking - that things like alcohol and sweets etc had to be kept to a bare minimum, if at all, because I thought it was necessary to get what I thought I needed to get

Now I know better. Now I know there are better ways to manage my nutrition, that calories are king, that training can be less frequent (used to train 6 days a week) and more flexible

I’m a lot free-er in my approach, and this is probably at least in part because I have less anxiety over my body now. I know more, I’ve learnt, I’ve practiced, Ive reflected, I’ve been honest with myself and taken advice from the right people

I’m lucky that when I was younger I grew up with rugby, a sport where strength and power were king, body fat %’s were not.

If I hadn’t had rugby and I just lived in the gym I know I would have been more obsessed with the gym and what I ate because my environment would have normalised focusing on what I saw in the mirror, it would have been the done thing

My point here?

Question what you know. If you feel what you do is too restrictive, that you feel you can’t live life, question it. And if you’re struggling DM me, I’ll help, I’ll point you in the right direction

If you’re environment isn’t balanced, healthy, rational (but still driven, it can be both), question it, move gyms, change environment, be around people that shape all elements of where you’re trying to get to

otherwise you’ll go down a rabbit role that might seem inspiring at the start, but you’ll end up not knowing yourself, feeling isolated from your initial goals and dreams and surrounded by the wrong messages

Invest in yourself, ask honest questions, listen to the right people, be around people that inspire and motivate you, do things daily that get you closer to your goal, block out the BS

And you’ll get there, promise

🤜🏻🤛🏼

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.