Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 01:26 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 97
Default Powerlifting Cycle

Currently I compete in Power Lifting. My first competition was in March and I plan to continue to grow and progress in the sport. Right now my largest struggle is a weak lower body, this is mostly from years of 'working out' and just being worried about that upper body... that "beach body" haha just keeping it real fellas. That being said I have largely developed a lot of muscle on my upper body, but not my lower. In the year that I have started training in Power Lifting this has of course changed.

Anyway I wanted to discuss the drugs that I love for what I do, and why I love them... and why I hate them!

First lets discuss pinning options... Personally I prefer short acting but to each his own. So first:
Test Prop --- Tren Ace
Test E / C --- Tren E

Tren is simply amazing because of how androgenic it is... lets face it strength sports you want aggression and Tren can give you plenty of that! Tren also is great for packing on lean muscle, nutrient partitioning...it really is a wonder drug. What I hate? Sweat... I sweat like no other on this stuff. Gross.... When I took it for my competition in March I ended up getting Botox injections in my underarms.

What this ultimately boils down to is:
How long you will be on cycle
How often you want or don't mind pinning

Anadrol 50
Anadrol 50mg 2x day
This is my absolute favorite oral steroid. The only complaint I really have is the horrible back pumps and shin splints/pains... these can absolutely ruin lower body workouts.
Anadrol simply gives insane strength gains and those gains come fast! I keep my dosage at 100mg a day until the last 10-15 days of a contest then I begin upping my dosage....

To avoid the bloat (water retention) of Anadrol and the pumps I could recommend Halotestin.
Halo is more toxic, it also does not pack on as much size as Anadrol... what does this mean for you?
Lets say you walk around 200lbs and you want to compete at 198lbs... Anadrol which could pack on about 10-20lbs is not the best drug of choice despite the strength gains, that and the fact if your back pumps cripple your deadlift and squat training then you may be thinking.... man Anadrol just isn't worth it.
Halo is great for aggression/ strength/ keeping you dry/ and not packing on size.

So lets wrap this up
Tren Ace 700mg / week----------------------------------------------------Test
Test Prop 700mg/ Week---------------------------------------------------Tren
Anadrol 50mg AM / 50mg PM-------------------------------------------Halotestin 20mg/week Increase dosage as competition increases

Simple right? 3 compounds... Nothing crazy complex...

Currently.
Steroids Sale | Kalpa Pharmaceuticals has 30% discount on Tren Ace...