Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2013, 11:45 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 8
Default Nut Shrinkage

Anyone else using Kalpa Test E? I just started week 5 @ 500mg/wk and my nuts are still online... do your nuts always get taken offline with test?

Its typically my way of determining if the test is working outside of strength gains.

Strength has gone up slightly... Maybe 20-30 pounds on bench, but that's it... Maybe it's underdosed or I need more?
Old 06-17-2013, 06:05 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 2

For some reason my nuts hung low my first cycle of test E but my current cycle of prop not so much. I also gained my ASS off during that cycle so I wouldn't use that to gauge effectiveness. You would think since your body isnt producing test naturally it would be a guarantee but like I said, didn't happen with my first run. With test E, you should start seeing nice results throughout the next couple of weeks if diet, sleep and exercise are on point. I don't notice much until week 4/5. Its definitely g2g if its from HT! Have a good cycle.

Last edited by USMC1371; 06-17-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 37

i went to 750 to 1000 mgs per week of test e and had no issues as to function some shrinkage but the clomid and novaldex at pct fixed that

at 56 yoa i am pretty happy with that

just finished 4 weeks of 1000mcs oral tren and my wife is worn out. Libido is high all the time
Old 06-17-2013, 11:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah my libido is through the roof and I feel a lot more confident - i feel good with test at 500mg/wk, masteron at 600mg/wk, and EQ at 300mg/wk... think ill run this for 16 weeks total
Old 06-17-2013, 11:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 11

i guess it depends on how sensitive you are to it. i have no problems until weeks 5/6 but i run hcg around week 4 to be preemptive. one of my bros always complains that his hurt around week 4 cuz they shrink so bad and always keeps loads of hcg on hand. i've run 3 cycles of kalpa stuff though and can say its gtg.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:15 AM

Post Thanks / Like

whats your favorite kalpa product? I haven't tried the whole line up... Id like to try the oral tren but am a little nervous with the response ill have to it... i already occasionally have insomnia so i guess ill be poppin nightly melatonin's haha