Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2015, 04:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Default The new guy placed a second order ....

Hi guys,
On my first order, I ordered and received my gear in the form of tabs. I decided to start off with dbol and anavar tabs to kick start my program. I received the mentioned ( posted pics in old thread) without any problems. Now, I placed my second order for liquid injectable gear to go full throttle with my cycle. Everything in the photos is what I ordered & received from Big Tom. For anyone who did not see/read my first time post, I will state my opinion about Big Tom. He is an extremely knowledgeable person with respect to his business and field of body building. He is an honest man. He is here to help & assist any customer to the best of his ability. I gave sent Big Tom numerous messages mostly questions and he has taken time to answer every single question to posed to Big Tom. The man knows what he's talking about. Its obvious ! For anyone who might be lurking around to decide if GBN is the right business to deal with, trust me please when I say to you, YES... this business is the real deal! Products are real as well as its operator, Big Tom. As always, thank you very much Big Tom. Your a stand up guy!
see new pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150629_195242379.jpg (95.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150629_194955532.jpg (94.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150629_194947297.jpg (95.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 07-05-2015, 07:30 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Good post. So many good reviews for GBN. It can be a worrying business so it's good to read all these positive reviews. They certainly helped me take the plunge and I haven't regretted a single purchase.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default agreed ...

Prior to my initial order, I heard of Big Tom and GBN from good sources/reliable friends who are hardcore guys when it comes to fitness and training. GBN is a professional operation.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:02 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

I've been trying to get answers from there all day, to know avail. I have everything ready to place more order, but I noticed that every time the page reloaded, a different set of Western a union names is given, to various countries. That is worrying me because I've been reading all day most sites are scams. This forum is trafficked by GBN people, so I am slightly apprehensive to trust anyone right now. But since I can't get a answer from over there, I'm thinking about trying AShop
Old 07-06-2015, 03:48 AM
GBN Rep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 14
Likes (Given): 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I've been trying to get answers from there all day, to know avail. I have everything ready to place more order, but I noticed that every time the page reloaded, a different set of Western a union names is given, to various countries. That is worrying me because I've been reading all day most sites are scams. This forum is trafficked by GBN people, so I am slightly apprehensive to trust anyone right now. But since I can't get a answer from over there, I'm thinking about trying AShop
Trust me bro, GBN is GTG. Big Tom is as reliable as they come, place an order with us and have no worries, you will be taken good care of. If you need more reassurance go over to OLM and check out the threads there that are about GBN services. Also we are running a bingo contest at the moment we're you can get some good products, PM me for a bingo card and test your luck!

GBNstore.com- where customer is KING
Old 07-06-2015, 06:20 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

The reason so many names come up is that it's a proper organisation. Not a Mickey Mouse job. You will get an answer and don't expect it to be like buying online from Amazon. Seriously mate, you wont regret it and you'll be posting your praise in less than a month.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

this comment was edited to better reflect forum rules.

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-13-2015 at 04:35 AM.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:17 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Short answer. No.
Old 07-11-2015, 01:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Exclamation Here is my original very first post ....

Maybe my post should be a sticky for anyone new who is on the fence & undecided about pulling the trigger with GBN. here is my first post .
First time purchase from GBN, My Review ....

A very candid post, regarding first time purchase.
Hello guys, I am the new guy here, having made my first purchase from GBN. A little bit if background about myself. I've been going to the gym on a regular basis throughout my adult life. I learned of GBN and the name "Big Tom" from a few of my close friends who have on numerous occasions successfully dealt with Big Tom and made successful purchases of various gear items. In the past, I relied on my friends whenever I wanted something and they were nice enough to get me whatever I wanted through GBN. But the truth is, you can do this for so long before even your close friend views you as a pain in the ass. I couldn't order directly myself out if fear, because of my employment. I could have lost my job if my employer learned of my mail order purchase of gear.
Years pass .... and I read various internet message board posts from different people who have ordered from web site based gear suppliers. These customers are frequently in a state of panic, asking for help from other message board members because these people who have placed orders are in fear of being fucked over since they haven't received there product and may have lost there money by sending money to a scam web site operation. I would always say to myself, buyer beware ! Any person should do there best to do there due diligence toward the business they wish to buy gear from, otherwise the buyer can be scammed. The way I see it, when a person initially buys gear, its no different than taking your cash and going to Atlantic City or a Vegas and gambling at the black jack table. You might win, but you also might lose. Because of this fact, one must do there research and due diligence to minimize risk of lose. I did this by speaking to my close friends who are serious body builders and hard core athletes. In doing so, I kept hearing about GBN, over and over and over. I also heard about other web site suppliers and these "other" suppliers were either hit or miss with delivery of product. Some of my friends got burned by these other suppliers
( not GBN ). I learned a valuable lesson through my friends negative experiences with these other suppliers. I always kept this information in the back of my mind. As time passed, my employment situation changes and I'm no longer worried about any issues from my employer if they learn of my mail order purchase of gear . The time came when I reached out to Big Tom, because I wanted to place an order. Before placing my order, I sent Big Tom numerous messages about my thoughts and concerns about ordering through internet. Big Tom answered EVERY SINGLE QUESTION I posed in my messages. He was in my opinion glad to answer any question I asked and make me understand the entire purchasing possess. I actually thought at one point, I might be annoying Big Tom with my many questions, prior to placing an order. Its my opinion, that Big Tom was nothing less than sincere and trying his best to inform me, educate me and answer whatever I asked in a logical manner. The more I messaged Big Tom, the more I understood, this guy "Big Tom" is totally legitimate, not some fly by night scammer. Big Tom explains whatever you want to know, in a step by step manner. He is not vague with his words or his replies. He is totally accurate in whatever he tells you. I was ready to place my order so I did exactly that, order was placed. I waited patiently for approx 3 weeks ( it was Easter holiday period ) . One day I return home from work, entered my house and i see a packet on my kitchen table. I knew immediately what the packet was. I looked at the label and confirmed that it was in fact Big Tom"s package. Holding the package in my hand, I had a smile on my face because I knew Big Tom is the Real Deal !!! I told my close friends that I received my first package and they kind of busted my balls, asking me, WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO BUY FROM BIG TOM. I started to laugh because my friends were right. I want the readers here to know, I never wrote about any item, product or person giving my opinion or review, because I just can't be bothered. I however felt compelled to share my story and experience with Big Tom. Big Tom is a serious businessman NOT a bullshit scam artist for anyone who might be nervous and cautious with placing an order. Thank you very much Big Tom. GBN is my ONLY source for gear!
Old 07-11-2015, 04:31 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I'm pretty sure that I trust the people here. As much as I can from not trying it. I am just trying to get through other worries. I'm destined to try. Thanks for this though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Maybe my post should be a sticky for anyone new who is on the fence & undecided about pulling the trigger with GBN. here is my first post .
First time purchase from GBN, My Review ....

A very candid post, regarding first time purchase.
Hello guys, I am the new guy here, having made my first purchase from GBN. A little bit if background about myself. I've been going to the gym on a regular basis throughout my adult life. I learned of GBN and the name "Big Tom" from a few of my close friends who have on numerous occasions successfully dealt with Big Tom and made successful purchases of various gear items. In the past, I relied on my friends whenever I wanted something and they were nice enough to get me whatever I wanted through GBN. But the truth is, you can do this for so long before even your close friend views you as a pain in the ass. I couldn't order directly myself out if fear, because of my employment. I could have lost my job if my employer learned of my mail order purchase of gear.
Years pass .... and I read various internet message board posts from different people who have ordered from web site based gear suppliers. These customers are frequently in a state of panic, asking for help from other message board members because these people who have placed orders are in fear of being fucked over since they haven't received there product and may have lost there money by sending money to a scam web site operation. I would always say to myself, buyer beware ! Any person should do there best to do there due diligence toward the business they wish to buy gear from, otherwise the buyer can be scammed. The way I see it, when a person initially buys gear, its no different than taking your cash and going to Atlantic City or a Vegas and gambling at the black jack table. You might win, but you also might lose. Because of this fact, one must do there research and due diligence to minimize risk of lose. I did this by speaking to my close friends who are serious body builders and hard core athletes. In doing so, I kept hearing about GBN, over and over and over. I also heard about other web site suppliers and these "other" suppliers were either hit or miss with delivery of product. Some of my friends got burned by these other suppliers
( not GBN ). I learned a valuable lesson through my friends negative experiences with these other suppliers. I always kept this information in the back of my mind. As time passed, my employment situation changes and I'm no longer worried about any issues from my employer if they learn of my mail order purchase of gear . The time came when I reached out to Big Tom, because I wanted to place an order. Before placing my order, I sent Big Tom numerous messages about my thoughts and concerns about ordering through internet. Big Tom answered EVERY SINGLE QUESTION I posed in my messages. He was in my opinion glad to answer any question I asked and make me understand the entire purchasing possess. I actually thought at one point, I might be annoying Big Tom with my many questions, prior to placing an order. Its my opinion, that Big Tom was nothing less than sincere and trying his best to inform me, educate me and answer whatever I asked in a logical manner. The more I messaged Big Tom, the more I understood, this guy "Big Tom" is totally legitimate, not some fly by night scammer. Big Tom explains whatever you want to know, in a step by step manner. He is not vague with his words or his replies. He is totally accurate in whatever he tells you. I was ready to place my order so I did exactly that, order was placed. I waited patiently for approx 3 weeks ( it was Easter holiday period ) . One day I return home from work, entered my house and i see a packet on my kitchen table. I knew immediately what the packet was. I looked at the label and confirmed that it was in fact Big Tom"s package. Holding the package in my hand, I had a smile on my face because I knew Big Tom is the Real Deal !!! I told my close friends that I received my first package and they kind of busted my balls, asking me, WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO BUY FROM BIG TOM. I started to laugh because my friends were right. I want the readers here to know, I never wrote about any item, product or person giving my opinion or review, because I just can't be bothered. I however felt compelled to share my story and experience with Big Tom. Big Tom is a serious businessman NOT a bullshit scam artist for anyone who might be nervous and cautious with placing an order. Thank you very much Big Tom. GBN is my ONLY source for gear!