Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 11:59 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75
Default My Order

It was a few weeks ago but my order came in and is working nicely. The Sust 350 is good, clen is good, but I have to say my Tren never came in. However, I in no way hold gbnstore responsible for the no-show. I was one of the unlucky people who ordered a week before Sandy hit so it's probably floating around in the Atlantic right now.

I would definitely recommend, customer service is great, and just for the record I have not and will not look for a reship. Just letting you know not to order when you see swirling masses of weather in the ocean. I know it was probably sent in good faith and since I got no seizure letter I think it may have just gotten lost in the after storm damage.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:10 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 32

May still come. I ordered the week of Sandy and 1/2 the order came in mid December, the balance on New Years Eve. So don't give up hope just yet. Did you open a ticket?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-16-2013, 12:32 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

The first part came in 9 days. No, I didn't open a ticket. I've emailed back and forth with Huge Tom (great customer service) and let him know what was going on, but again, I can't fault him for the no-show. If everyone else is receiving and mine didn't I doubt it was a problem on his end. Sucks but I can't expect him to fly over here and hand it to me in person. As others have said, this isn't Walmart and it's not like Sandy-type problems everyday.

If I make another order I might try and work something out but as far as I'm concerned I paid, he did his best to deliver and I can't ask for more than that.

I will also point out he emailed me to post pics and check out the forum. I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to ask you to write a review on them if they scammed you.

Last edited by biggin; 01-16-2013 at 05:17 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:24 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

After some dialogue between Huge Tom and I I've decided to just forget about the second half of the order. Win some, lose some.

In case this came off wrong, I in no way meant to give gbn a bad review. HT has had great communication through this. But we all know how it is when you order, watching thr mailbox becomes your new hobby. It's been since Thanksgiving so I've decided to go a different route. Not that HT hasn't tried to make it right, just for personal piece of mind and timing for the goals I'm trying to achieve. Thanks to HT for keeping an open dialogue and I would still recommend gbn to anyone.

Last edited by biggin; 01-22-2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 01-25-2013, 01:13 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Update: HT has gone way beyond customer service and is going to reship again to a different addy. Without going into detail he's got my business for life.