Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 05:57 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Post My first order from GBNStore.com

I have heard about this site from my close friend who is using their products for some time . . Knowing personally someone who successfully used the products was my decision factor to go ahead and order my next cycle trough online site for the first time as i was always byuing locally which is always a hassle here . . Of course I was a bit nervous and deterred with the whole payment procedure . . But I did it and I am glad I did.

I ordered some Trenbolone acetate from Kalpha "India", some Letrozole and post cycle pills "Clomixyl" . . My money was received within 48 hours . . My order was shipped immediately the next day and successfully arrived 14 days later . . All was well packed and looked exactly as the pictures of stuff I ordered . .

I am on my 5th injection of Trenbolone now "0.5 ml every second day" and I can DEF tell it is working . .

I am already putting together my second order on GBNStore.com . . Great service, Great shiping, Legit product . . Also worth noting is their fast response time on my questions i posted for the admin . . In fact i am still having ongoing conversation with them right now getting soem advice . . Only thing that I didnt like was the excpenses to send them money . . $30 just to send money and $28 to ship it . . But the product is def worth it

Def recommend GBNStore.com to anyone looking for good stuff safely delivered to them . . Also worth noting is the fact that in case your stuff gets cutt off on suctoms, GBNSTore will resend for free . .Thats huge !!

- Bikerboy78
Old 08-30-2012, 03:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

So where is the test? Please don't tell me you are running tren without test. How many cycles have you ran before? Have you used every other compound there is before jumping on the tren train? (doubt it) Do you have a minimum of 10-15+ cycles under your belt? No? Good luck then LOL!
Old 08-30-2012, 07:04 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607

Thank you for your post bro, let us know how gear works for you.

What else will you add to the cycle and for long will you run it?