Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 03:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 1
Default Kalpa Test E vial numbers????

I see so many people posting great reviews about kalpa's test e. I am going on my sith week with honestly not to big of an improvement i expected more. Not to mention still pip. But again i did order one of those already to go cycle kits .Wondering was it bad gear not to mention not enough needles. Just wondering could someone please type in their vial numbers to see if i got the same batch. And peolpe who actually ordered. thanks again!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:54 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 2

good thread wondering what happened to you.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I haven't got Test E, But I'm starting Kalpa Test C, Tren Enan and Equipoise and Dbol next week, I'll keep you posted with the results

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:29 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 32

Lot KP110601

Have to say, first vial had some rough PIP. That bottle was a freebie, tossed into a var order in late summer. Yesterday, I cracked open a new vial I received in a separate order from late December. Injection on that one was much smoother and the PIP, while still present, is minor. Usually day two was rough on the first vial. Its now bearable. Yet, all three have the same lot number. Just ending week 4, so expecting gains in the next few weeks. We shall see.

Sent via mental transmission.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:31 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 3

Yep those are the same numbers on my vial. Going on sixth week. my balls havent shrunk,no acne,no oily skin,sex drive is the same.Like i said i trust gbn store i will order again just not kalpa oils.Have six more weeks hopefully i see changes .I would hate to think i wasted money on a 16wk cycle that didnt do anything for me. And if you ordered test e with the same numbers please post and be honest ,aint giving anything free to post opinions
Old 01-25-2013, 08:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Your killing me that your about two weeks ahead and not feeling it! Nothing to do but push forward and hope for the best but, your right 12 week cycle with non functional gear would SUCK!

1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2013, 09:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 8

Well I got 6 Vials of Test. E & 10 of Test. C. Same Lot number: kp110601 on all. I do experience the Acne. Was mild at first then few weeks later my back is covered. Got it under control with Doxycycline. I get regular labs done and have a baseline to measure from. I can vouch Kalpa is Legit. T levels now at steady +/- 1940 and have to give RBC every so often to control Hematocrit levels which started at 47% and reach 54% while solely on KP @ 500mg/wk. & Adex .5 EOD.

If you doubt the product... get the lab work. I had two orders between Late Sep. & Late Dec. on Kalpa if you wanna compare to yours. All serial numbers differ over Vials.

Last edited by SammytheBull; 01-25-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:03 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammytheBull View Post
Well I got 6 Vials of Test. E & 10 of Test. C. Same Lot number: kp110601 on all. I do experience the Acne. Was mild at first then few weeks later my back is covered. Got it under control with Doxycycline. I get regular labs done and have a baseline to measure from. I can vouch Kalpa is Legit. T levels now at steady +/- 1940 and have to give RBC every so often to control Hematocrit levels which started at 47% and reach 54% while solely on KP @ 500mg/wk. & Adex .5 EOD.

If you doubt the product... get the lab work. I had two orders between Late Sep. & Late Dec. on Kalpa if you wanna compare to yours. All serial numbers differ over Vials.
Yeah, I am going to hit the lab, its the ONLY way to verify the oils validity and potency. Great point and intended going in for a mid cycle check. Two weeks I'll go.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:27 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Must say, while I haven't tested yet, fifth week pin and I'm seeing growth. Arms and chest are exploding. Weights increased 25% across all exercises today, bi's & tri's. I'm not sure about you but its getting good.

Old 02-14-2013, 04:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 8

Thought I would post Labs I had done yesterday. This is on week 6 of cycle, @750mg/wk of Kalpa Test C. Lab was performed 3 days after latest pin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Labs3.jpg (81.4 KB, 25 views)