Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2019, 03:11 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884
Default Japan

I’ve not been in the gym for 4 weeks now, and for some that would be panic stations, and tbh it would have been for me many years ago

There are two issues we face in a long layoff, muscle loss and fat gain

People exercise to help maintain the balance and have a good level of body composition, so stopping will induce a bit of anxiety for many, we enjoy the results of our hard work

I’ve just been in Japan for 2 weeks and was so busy sight-seeing and having fun, combined with gyms not really being a thing, jet lag, and not being that bothered, I didn’t exercise, and I didn’t exercise before that as I was ill pre japan

I knew that realistically my muscle loss was going to be very minimal in a month, let’s just say 1 lb for arguments sake, its likely even less than that. Most get panicked because they ‘appear’ to be losing a lot of muscle

But you’ll be surprised how much bigger your muscles look when you are regularly in the gym, we store a lot of water and glycogen for performance benefits in our muscles, so we ‘look’ full

So I do feel like I’ve shrunk considerably, but its cool because I know as soon as I get a solid week of training under my belt next week I’ll pretty much be back to where I started ‘look’ wise

Performance wise that will take a little longer, I’ve done one light full body training session for 30 minutes (to ease in) and one rugby training session since I’ve been back and I feel unfit and weak, but whatever, it will come back over the next 10 days or so, I’ll put the work in, I’m not worried

The reason I am 100% cool with all this is because my #1 goal was accounted for, I didn’t gain body fat in those 4 weeks. Before I went away I continued to eat well just ate less, and while I was away I didn’t eat breakfast, just lunch and dinner, and was doing 20-25,000 steps per day sight-seeing, so had a high level of energy burn and an appropriate intake 🤸

Please DON’T panic with time off from the gym

you are in control of more of the variables than you think, sure you’ll lose a bit of fitness, sure you’ll look a bit smaller and less athletic (something guys are often concerned with), but it’s all natural shifts

Most in this situation will have a break and move less AND eat more, this will mean you’ll look smaller and put on weight, so you will have more work to do after your break, but that’s cool as well, it’s OK, just know it’s all fixable soon after

Why write this post? To merely let you know it’s OK if you asked most friends around you they would probably say you look fine despite the break, we just magnify the difference because we care so much about the difference

I’ve never taken this long off the gym in a very very long time, but hey, whatever

I’m happy I’ll be back on point in 10 or so days

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.