Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

Hiya ,

Are you sure you need ephs ?
To be honest if your trying to supress your hunger id just try cutting ur meals down , try 6-7 meals through out the day split into half the amount you would normally eat also try to increase the water you drink , alot of the time your body requires fluids but you read it as being hungry so you eat !

Try eating foods that have slow releasing carbs ..

Examples of "slow carbs" are whole grain breads and crackers, potatoes with their skin, beans & legumes, brown rice, oats, and whole grain pasta.

Here are five tips for creating a "slow carb" habit:

1. Whole Foods - Eat as close to natural as possible. Vegetables, fruits, beans and lentils are whole foods that contain all of their original nutrients (fibre, vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates for energy).

2. Grains & Breads - When it comes to grain products such as breads, crackers, cereals, and pasta, choose "darker", whole grain varieties. This can be done in restaurants as well as the grocery store.

3. Snacking - Fruit is an excellent snack. Consuming the whole fruit provides the slow-release carbs and will sustain your energy for longer, as opposed to fruit juice, which provides the body with a quick release of fruit sugar into the bloodstream. Another great snack to try is sliced red peppers with hummus (made from chickpeas).

4. Take the time (you're worth it!) - Seeing as some of the slow-carb options take longer to cook (e.g., brown rice versus white rice), make them ahead of time, and make extra to freeze for future meals. Brown rice is very versatile; try it in soups, casseroles, stuffed vegetables, or for breakfast (warmed) with cinnamon, raisins, chopped nuts or ground flaxseed.

5. Read labels - "Whole wheat" (or other "whole" grain) should appear before any other flour in the ingredient list. White flour can be disguised as "wheat flour", "enriched flour", "unbleached flour", or "grain flour", to name a few.

If im honest i would not recomend ephs until you have tried the above for atleast a month to 6 weeks .. ephs are good but if the diets etc are out there only a short term fix and constant eph usage can be very bad for your long term health !

In regards to GBN they are a great company and you will definatly get your order , by i personnally would keep them in a draw until you have tried the above !

Robbie
Old 01-31-2011, 05:05 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

I can also confirm GBN is a great company and you get your order as CC says "Not everyone works at the weekend" In the mean time as Robbie says take a good look at your Diet, with a good diet and ephs there is no stopping the weight loss
Old 01-31-2011, 10:31 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606

Bros, thanks for great customer support You are just great really!

Maria I just replied you and your order is fully paid and ready to be sent as soon as possible.

I just saw that it takes a few hours sometimes until order shows as paid.

Also read what Robbie adviced you and start doing cardio in the morning on empty stomach for 30-45 minutes, you will be surprised starting with 2nd week

Old 02-08-2011, 06:03 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

My order came today i am so happy with service... just wish i had of ordered more stuff but i was very scared as i have been conned so much befor online.. Will be ordering again soon Tom Thanks
Old 02-08-2011, 06:12 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria View Post
My order came today i am so happy with service... just wish i had of ordered more stuff but i was very scared as i have been conned so much befor online.. Will be ordering again soon Tom Thanks
Told you there was nothing to worry about!
But at least you'll know next time,
Nice one GBN!
Glad your happy with the service Maria

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:00 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Help again haha!! (Your going to be sick of me soon )

My Boy friend said you stack it with Caffine & 75mg asprin i have 200mg Caffine tabs is it correct its 75mg asprin or do you need higher dosage? Thanks
Old 02-09-2011, 08:16 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Help again haha!! (Your going to be sick of me soon )

My Boy friend said you stack it with Caffine & 75mg asprin i have 200mg Caffine tabs is it correct its 75mg asprin or do you need higher dosage? Thanks
Sick of you? Never
I stack eph with 200mg of Caffiene and 300mg of Aspirin, but thats me!
You should be fine with 75mg, Or you could drop the Aspirin completely and use Green Tea extract instead(1 tab/cap)
Do not take your last dose after 4pm because it will mess up your sleep!!!
(This stack could possibly make you a bit jittery!)

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

When i am using eph I stack it with 500mg of Caffiene, 300mg of Aspirin and 350mg of Green tea all before midday or i find it very hard to sleep.

Ps dont forget to enter our contest for a chance of winning $100.00 To Spend On supplements Of Your Choice at GBN
Old 02-09-2011, 04:14 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606

You are welcome Maria, and it is really a pleasure to deal with you
Quote:

Old 02-09-2011, 06:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Why do you need to use asprin anyway? Would Eph, Caffine & green tea be better as green tea is good for weight loss... Am confused as to why you have to take the asprin