Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2018, 12:27 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Question HELLO .... Is there anyone out there ???

Why is this message board sooo quiet and appears to be inactive.
No one replies to my help related questions in another thread and with only three views at this point.
One more question is like to ask, is there a DHT killer/blocker just there's an Estrogen killer pill Amoraxil pill by Kalpa.
Thank you.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Why is this message board sooo quiet and appears to be inactive.
No one replies to my help related questions in another thread and with only three views at this point.
One more question is like to ask, is there a DHT killer/blocker just there's an Estrogen killer pill Amoraxil pill by Kalpa.
Thank you.
Finasteride

Finasteride (Propecia) is a tablet that you take every day. It’s thought to work by stopping testosterone, being converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

There have been studies that have indicated that using finasteride increases the number of hairs as well as improving the appearance of your existing hair.

Propecia isn’t a quick fix - it can take from three to six months before you’ll see any effect from using it and it has to be taken every day. You’ll need to use it long term too, because if you stop using it, the balding process tends to start again within six months to a year.

Minoxidil (Regaine)

Regaine is the name of a minoxidil based lotion that you rub into your scalp every day. It’s available without prescription from pharmacies. Although it’s not clear exactly how it works, it does seem to help hair regrowth in some men.

Regaine is available as a lotion or foam, and in two different strength products. Minoxidil based hair loss products usually contain either 5% or 2% minoxidil.

Regaine is another long term treatment option, and you’ll need to use it every day for several months before you notice any effects on your hair regrowth. Like Propecia tablets, if you stop using the lotion, your balding will start again after a while. Not only that, but any new hairs that have grown since treatment was started are likely to fall out within a couple of months of you stopping using the lotion.

How effective are DHT Blockers?
Propecia can lower DHT levels in the scalp by as much as 60 per cent if you take it every day. This stopped the progression of hair loss i n 86 per cent of men who took it during clinical trials. 65 per cent of people who took part in the trial reported a substantial increase in their hair growth.

Although minoxidil (Regaine) has been clinically proven to slow down the progression of hair loss and start hair regrowth, it doesn’t affect the hormonal process of hair loss, and so some experts see it as a temporary solution. There is some evidence that the higher percentage products can be more effective than the lower dose versions, although some studies also showed that there wasn’t any difference between the two as far as effectiveness is concerned.

Do DHT Blockers cause any side effects?
Propecia side effects aren’t common, although like all medicines, they can happen.

Less than one in 100 men who take Propecia might experience a loss of sex drive (libido) or erectile dysfunction. Other reported side effects include:

ejaculation problems (such as a lower volume of semen released during sex)
enlarged or tender breast areas
Increased hepatic enzymes
Rash, pruritus
pain in the testicles

Regaine may also cause side effects - these are more likely in products containing 5% minoxidil. Side effects aren’t usually serious but if they persist, or you think they are severe, see your doctor.

The most common symptoms are dryness or itchiness where the product is applied, redness and/or a flaky scalp.

Other side effects include:

changes in the texture of newly grown hair
Increased growth of facial hair
increased hair loss
itchy eyes
Headaches
skin reactions - acne and dermatitis

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:00 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Hello we here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2018, 07:51 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 35
Thanks (Received): 25
Likes (Given): 311
Likes (Received): 76

Actually Cornish_Celt gave a pretty good answer. Do you have any other questions?
Old 05-11-2018, 11:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Default Mr Biceps .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45cmbiceps View Post
Actually Cornish_Celt gave a pretty good answer. Do you have any other questions?

Yes, it's good information. But not a road I want to go down. I wish there was a better solution. Wishful thinking on my part. Mr. Biceps, I have a new question for you and others which I will create a new thread titled ISSUES WITH INJECTING MY LEG.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 35
Thanks (Received): 25
Likes (Given): 311
Likes (Received): 76

Regarding "other road"....well how about playing with other gear or lower the dosage of gear you currently use?