Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2014, 08:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default gbn store experience

This is my first post here and I'm not quite if I'm putting this post in the correct spot or not as I'm using my cell phone so please forgive any mistakes and all advice on forum usage is welcome.
Id like to thank gbn store so this is my honest review for gbn store:
First off I'd just like to say when I decided I wanted to do my first cycle it took me a long time to finally decide which website to order off of and most luckily I picked gbn first and guaranteed I will never place an order through any other company.
My orders have always showed in a timely fashion, I've seen great results from all of my gear. I never could've possibly imagined customer service like at gbn from any company online especially one of this nature so this has been a huge bonus for me.
Huge tom is always there to answer any of my questions and gives great advice.
When I decided to order gear online I was all but confident that anything would work out yet everything has worked out perfectly for me. Any small issues have always been corrected immediately by huge tom.
For example I felt some decent pip from a vial of kalpa test and let him know and without any bs he sent me another vial free of charge and I had no problems after that.
I just hope all have the same great experience I've had with gbn which I'm very confident all who order through them have.
All of my vials have checked out legit with the lot #s and packaging has always been discreet and well done for the safety of the product. I no longer have any anxiety with my orders.
Sorry about the long post I just decided it was time a loyal customer finally gave the review gbnstore and huge tom deserve.

Last edited by nathan; 01-20-2014 at 08:39 AM. Reason: typo
Old 01-20-2014, 02:36 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

Gbn is a great professional company
Old 01-20-2014, 03:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Ditto that. I've made 6 orders now and never had a problem.