Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2013, 01:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 18
Default Gbn Kalpa tests

About 7 months I had some blood tests done my total test was 400 and my free test was 30. I had been in the gym for good 8 months I then ordered kalpa cypionate propionate and the test blend huge tom and I had several talks and yesterday I got results from new blood tests total test 1800 and free test 405. I knew it was gtg gear iwas really exploding in gym. I am bench pressing 315 3 sets of 8 and squats I use 475 3 sets of 6 due to knee injury I don't push real hard on squats just yet. my cycle 12 weeks test 500 a week 1 month off then 12 weeks test 500 a week with 6 weeks of anadrol.I am 43 years old with a sense of well being and a increase of energy.Thank you Huge Tom for answering all of my questions.Iam stil in gym but off cycle will start new cycle in a month or 2.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 10
Likes (Received): 13

AWESOME! I am also 43 and waiting on some Kalpa gear now from gbn, ready for the next level, thanks for the confirmation of this great product, only hear good things bout Kalpa...
Old 01-10-2014, 05:04 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Thumbs up

I can def. Agree kappa is g2g, kalpa test sbanthate was my first cycle and had amazing results. I gained 18lbs on a 12 week cycle with @500mg week. Pumps where awesome and I felt great all the Time. Can't wait for my next cycle from gbn.