Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2013, 02:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default gbn bad experience

I apologize I am using a translator for onlin not speak English. gbn make my purchase for 700 uss. I made the payment for 15 days. to this day has not been sent my order and only give more excuses. I am very unhappy with the service gbn. even hope for a solution to my problem and all you respond is to wait longer. I do not recommend gbn.
order number 1260471
Old 07-01-2013, 03:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Fella its only been 15 days and you are giving negative feedback. .whats up with you

What delivery date was you given ?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:19 PM

Post Thanks / Like

pay my order over 15 days ago. has not even been sent. the promise was that he would send maximum 48 hours after paying. three times I was told would be sent the next day. I'm still waiting. my disagreement is by that fact. because they promise something that will not comply. I can understand having delays in shipping, etc.. in that case I think it is not good promise a delivery, when it will do. If I highlight the excellent care of Huge Tom. I hope the problem is fixed. but do not think I will be buying these problems gbn if shipping there.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 10
Thumbs down

Seriously 15 days and your posting negative feedback...this isn't like your ordering a pair of shoes online and getting overnight shipping!
You have to be realistic about what to expect when you place an order for gear! Some common sense is required!
Old 07-01-2013, 09:41 PM

Post Thanks / Like

understand. but then why will promise that so? Why not explain to buyers the time it takes to send a packet? if someone says shipping the package tomorrow ... What do I think, he was sent in a month?
Old 07-03-2013, 07:03 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607

Dear sir,

It seems you did not fill payment submission form which means we did not know about the fact that money were sent.

I will check this immediately.

Huge Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman16 View Post
I apologize I am using a translator for onlin not speak English. gbn make my purchase for 700 uss. I made the payment for 15 days. to this day has not been sent my order and only give more excuses. I am very unhappy with the service gbn. even hope for a solution to my problem and all you respond is to wait longer. I do not recommend gbn.
order number 1260471

Old 07-03-2013, 07:11 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607

Sir you are from Uruguay and I already posted here some info regarding non USA orders: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f65/shi...-2-weeks-6493/

I did not know this will happen but you probably understand better than me that you are not buying candies over the web and this business has its peculiarities.

Be sure I will offer you something extra as an apologize for this delay.

How this sounds to you?

Old 07-03-2013, 09:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like

the payment was sent completeness yourself for me to avoid problems. web my order listed as paid, so I do not understand what you say. you confirm me by mail that the money had been received. I have copies of all emails will you be the forwards? I finally got tired of saying that the shipping destination is not EU. my country is not in eu or North America. They follow the excuses now this website.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman16 View Post
the payment was sent completeness yourself for me to avoid problems. web my order listed as paid, so I do not understand what you say. you confirm me by mail that the money had been received. I have copies of all emails will you be the forwards? I finally got tired of saying that the shipping destination is not EU. my country is not in eu or North America. They follow the excuses now this website.
looks like somebody made an account here on HM just to be difficult and slander Huge Tom... i have not had any problems with HT or gbn. most here on the site can say that as well, and if there were issues HT dealt with them quickly and usually threw in something extra for the hassle (did you not read his last post?) Maybe something got mixed up when you entered your mtcn? Tom is trying to help you with this and in this game not many other suppliers would even back their products or service the way he does. sorry for being long winded but i am tired of seeing this thread
Old 07-04-2013, 11:54 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I offer my apologies. my intention is not to slander huge tom. as I said before his attention was always attentive. I only annoying delays in shipping. let yourself in the hands of huge tom the solution to this problem.