Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 06:38 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607
Exclamation Gbn is bad because we ask for reviews???

Now when there are so many sellers and everyone tries to get customers we ask them to post a honest review and some consider this a problem, look what a guy wrote here:

Quote:
I was going to order from these guys, until I seen there asking people on another forum to give them a good rating here in return for a discount off there order! Any source that has to do that, in my book is not a good source.
Here is the link to his post: http://www.eroids.com/forum/general/...n/gbnstore.com

Do you really think this is a problem for a site to ask for a honest review?

Old 09-11-2012, 06:47 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Bro, it's not ab problem to ask for an honest review, But find somewhere better than eroids.
Eroids basically is a scam, unless you pay them $750 per month you will never get anywhere in the reviews.
If someone rights a very good review about you the mods will come along and delete it, you will also find that people start to leave bad reviews about you, mostly this is not genuine customers but people who are paid to do this by eroids themselves.
Yo will always find the same sellers in the top 10, this is simpely because they pay the most money.
This is not a joke, I know this from personal experience
When eroids first started it was a good place to find a legit source, CP was actually in the top 10 for a long time, then they got greedy and all of a sudden(basically over night) CP was at the bottom of page 3!!
CP refuses to pay to be on a review site that is not hinest and where the highest payer goes to the top of the list whether they are scammers or not.
There are also known scammers on eroids that have excellent reviews for the same reason as above, they pay for the reviews!!
Forget eroids bro it will do you no good in the long run

Check these out and you will see what I mean:
http://www.reviewsofwebsites.com/ero...m-running-now/
http://thinksteroids.com/forum/stero...321169-16.html
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...t-sources.html
http://www.theironden.com/threads/87...s-it-is-a-scam

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 09-11-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:09 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607

Thank you for this post bro. I did not knew this. Can you recommend me something better than that scam site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Bro, it's not ab problem to ask for an honest review, But find somewhere better than eroids.
Eroids basically is a scam, unless you pay them $750 per month you will never get anywhere in the reviews.
If someone rights a very good review about you the mods will come along and delete it, you will also find that people start to leave bad reviews about you, mostly this is not genuine customers but people who are paid to do this by eroids themselves.
Yo will always find the same sellers in the top 10, this is simpely because they pay the most money.
When eroids first started it was a good place to find a legit source, CP was actually in the top 10 for a long time, then they got greedy and all of a sudden(basically over night) CP was at the bottom of page 3!!
CP refuses to pay to be on a review site that is not hinest and where the highest payer goes to the top of the list whether they are scammers or not.
There are also known scammers on eroids that have excellent reviews for the same reason as above, they pay for the reviews!!
Forget eroids bro it will do you no good in the long run

Check these out and you will see what I mean:
Eroids Rip Off Scam Running Now. Had Me For $300 | Reviews Of Websites, The Good, Bad And Ugly, Here The Customer Has a Voice
Is it true that all sites on eroids are scams? - Page 16
legit sources
Do not buy from sources on eroids it is a scam

Old 09-11-2012, 12:58 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Wow that guy is pretty slow would you want to go with a site that has tons of proof from customers or a site with very little to no proof :/ hhhmmmm yeh not a smart chap.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Forget eroids bro it will do you no good in the long run[/url]
similar experiences there. not a fan
Old 09-11-2012, 06:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 0

A lot good sources are lower down on the eroid ranks, its only people with karma that can rate otherwise leave a comment. You will still get buyers on their, that do their research correctly. (I found you on their)

You can advertise your offers on the eroids homepage, some sources have become really popular that way like HP. A lot of the UK guys now order from him even though his gear is really new.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 09-12-2012 at 09:06 PM.