Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 06:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 8
Default First order from GBN and definitely not the last!

After loosing some local contacts and doing plenty of research online I would constantly see GBN pop up. Decided to give GBN a try with an initial small order and was not disappointed. Huge Tom took care of me from day one with quick responses and information. Initial shipment was lost and after allowing some time to be sure..Tom gave me a reship with no problems, no excuses and no delays. Reship was promptly sent out when he said it would be and this time around got the order and actually came in a full 10 days earlier than expected! Items were packaged carefully with plenty of protection while maintaining discretion.

Order consisted of Kalpa TestE 250 and Kalpa Arimixyl (Anastrozole). Great job GBN!

Don't know if this is not allowed and if not my apologies to the Mod/Admin but order placed with GBN shipped and successfully arrived in South Texas. shipped Nov. 6, arrived Nov. 15...amazing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3292.jpg (84.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 11-21-2012, 06:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 29
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 52

Good new bud... Especially another south Tx guy. I've got me an order on the way. Post up how you like the gear.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:44 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607

thank you for this post bro.

Looking forward to hearing from you on how this products works for ya.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammytheBull View Post
After loosing some local contacts and doing plenty of research online I would constantly see GBN pop up. Decided to give GBN a try with an initial small order and was not disappointed. Huge Tom took care of me from day one with quick responses and information. Initial shipment was lost and after allowing some time to be sure..Tom gave me a reship with no problems, no excuses and no delays. Reship was promptly sent out when he said it would be and this time around got the order and actually came in a full 10 days earlier than expected! Items were packaged carefully with plenty of protection while maintaining discretion.

Order consisted of Kalpa TestE 250 and Kalpa Arimixyl (Anastrozole). Great job GBN!

Don't know if this is not allowed and if not my apologies to the Mod/Admin but order placed with GBN shipped and successfully arrived in South Texas. shipped Nov. 6, arrived Nov. 15...amazing.