Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2016, 04:57 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 21
Default Female's Kalpa Anavar experience and review

Hello all. I am 6.5 weeks into this cycle and I feel like it is plenty of time to put up a review and share my experience to date.
I started with 10MG per day divided into two 5MG doses. aA week 5 I increased the dosage to 15MG. 10MG in the AM and 5MG before I train in the evening.
This is the first time I have used Anavar to add mass. I usually use it during prep to lean out so I wasn't sure what to expect here. Let's be honest, there is not a ton of info out there for women when it comes to this kind of stuff. Ladies, DO NOT take advice from your boyfriend unless he specifically has researched cycles for women. Do your own research please! Know what you are getting into before starting any cycle even a mild one such as Anavar.
So I started this cycle weighing 135 lbs and my body fat was around 16%. My diet has been pretty clean with some nights out on the weekend. Initially I was tracking all of my meals but now I don't even bother. I just make sure I am eating clean, lots of protein and about every 2 hours up until around 8 PM. Before bed I eat two scoops of casein/whey blend mixed with just a little bit of water. (It is kind if like a yummy pudding).
Each meal has 6 OZ of protein usually chicken, eggs, sirloin, or fish. 6 OZ sweet potato (I am on a sweet potato kick right now) or rice and a veggie. I snack on almonds for some fat once or twice per day. Everything is simple. I don't have time to make complicated meals for the week.
I train 6 nights per week after work. HEAVY training for about 1.5 to 2 hours. I have not been doing cardio but I am starting to consider adding it in maybe twice a week before work.
As of today I weighed in at 146 pounds and my body fat is 17%. I am feeling really good about these numbers.
I am much stronger in the gym and increasing weight on all of my lifts.
The side effects were minimal but have increased since I increased my dosage. I do have a little bit of acne on my shoulders now. It is nothing that I am worried about since it is minor and temporary.
The pumps I get are insane and stick around for a good day. I love it.
So I am giving Kalpa a thumbs up on their anavar.