Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:42 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
I was curious when you wrote that there's a good and bad way to use gear, what exactly you meant by that after having read some of your other replies in this thread.

For example, reading one of your replies below, it would appear that your cycles last for 50 weeks. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means you pretty much stay on cycle for a year straight? That's a little long for me. Also, that's a little over 6 months on Tren straight, which is also a little long on a compound like Tren, but that's only my opinion on what's good for me. Whether that's good or bad way to use gear I guess could be debated back and forth.

Ultimately, it's a decision we all make for ourselves. My cycles vary in length from 12 to 16 weeks, but that's just me.
i will stay on test and deca for the whole time im in a mass phase usiing d-bol in the first and last part of the cycle and them on my cutting phase i use test and eq for just as long maybe alittle less.. and ill run the tren for the biggining and end of the cycle as well.. ive put on some serious pure lean muscle gains the past two years tht ive done it this way.. i use to go on and off.. but there really is no right way and wrong way of cycleing.. its each to its own and to there own chemistry.. after this year of blasting ,cruising & bridgeing i will pull it back to just 8 to 9 months out of the year.. ive never had serious prominent gains other than the cycle plan tht im on now for the past 2 years then i have the whole time of doing gear.. of course its living in the kitchen tht has got my size to be on the right trakc to where i want to be.. im a normal 6ft 180lb guy and now im 235lb with killier tie-in and separations,, with 15 to 16 % bf and tht bf fat % is on my mass cycle.. and the only time tht i ever got gains as of this is when i went to this new cycle plan.. as far as a right way and a wrong way.. alteast for cycleing there is really no right or wrong.. you get what u put into ur gains from what ive learned.. but the wrong way to run gear in my opinion is not mapping out the gear compounds to what compounds really work for you and what really dosnt.. and alot of peeps just go off of knowledge form peeps tht really dont look the part or really just dont know.. as to tht one dude like running tren as a begginner is very foolish.,, as you saw what happend.. just my opinion.. and running gear at very low levvels really dont make sence as to even run them at all.. because you get wjhat u put into your gains.. but this is one big long learning curve and it will last a liftime.. and there is a worng way to choose the gear tht u use as well.. if you really want size & prominent gains u run it a long periods of time.. as alot of the pros do.... basically is like shit or get off the pot... and im willing to do whatever itt akes to accomplish my goals... there is no other options with this sport ..

Last edited by 13uie67; 06-08-2014 at 06:58 AM.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

heres an example of right and wrong on gear compounds.... alot of peeps use test & tren as a mass stack and hardener... for lean muscle gains... alot of them dont know tht the test and tren compounds both bind on to the same receptor therefore if one is use in a higher dose,, then the other one is cancelled out or very little effect of the compound to be use for its intended use... and the right way on this stack is to come down on the test mg,s and use it as therapy for keeping ur test levels up in ur bloodstream and to up the tren mg,s so the tren can do what is suppose to do at almost 100 %.. instead of only being use at maybe 20 % if the test mg,s were at high dose.. therefore ur just wasting the tren and ur money as well.. this is a perfect example of what i was talking bout,,
Old 06-08-2014, 11:17 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

Bros most of books and profiles and protocols that i have read says thematically
1-loong cycle about 16 weeks 3months
2-use of tren 6-10 weeks no more ..androgenic 500%
bros when u use exogenous test for about year i dont think it will back again
Old 06-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by walid View Post
Bros most of books and profiles and protocols that i have read says thematically
1-loong cycle about 16 weeks 3months
2-use of tren 6-10 weeks no more ..androgenic 500%
bros when u use exogenous test for about year i dont think it will back again
i didnt understand tht one.. and if ur a beginner in using gear.. yes this would be a good guide for you to go by if tht is what ur trying to say.

Last edited by 13uie67; 06-08-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

Ok bro so what do you think of
best stack for bulk and the long of it
in your idea
Old 06-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by walid View Post
Ok bro so what do you think of
best stack for bulk and the long of it
in your idea
well how many cycles have you done ??? and if this is your first real mass cycle

i would do

500 mg,s sustanon250 (frontloading it !!! ) for 16 weeks

stacked with deca 300 @ 400 mg,s a week (frontloading it as well !!! )
for 16 weeks

d-bol 30 mg,s a day for 5 days for 6 weeks... (if you can find good quality d)

this would be a good starting point in my opinion !!!

then u could switch to a 12 week cutting phase,, then pct with an hcg & clomid... then repeat in about 3 to 4 months

you need to remember tht eating th proper calories,protein,crbs for ur body or else the gear isnt going to work like the way tht it should... remember tht u dont get big in the gym you get big in the kitchen.. so putting in more food more than working out willl be ur best bet at gaining good qualty gains,, instead of just water weight.. these compounds are good for a beginner .. remember you get what you put into ur gains !!!!