Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2013, 08:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Default BAD experience with gbn store.net

well about a month and a half ago, almost two months, i placed a order with GBN store and i waited about 20 days and i emailed HUGE Tom and explained to him i havent recieved my package and he told me to just be patient and wait another 10 days due to the mail running behind. so 10 days pass and no package arrives and i recieve another email from Huge Tom saying there was another package sent. Its been about 15-20 days since that last email and i still have yet to see anything in the mail. i have ordered from gbn store before as well as some friends, and we have all recieved our packages relitively fast (within 10 days). This last order i made was close to $500 order and all the tracking numbers i have recieved from Huge Tom do not work. Now im not trying to put out bad stuff about huge tom and his company online but i dont know what the delay is and im starting to worry if im ever going to recieve my package. I have order before with gbn store and they were great im just hoping they come thru this time.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:45 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607

Dear sir,

How are you?

As you wrote we reshipped your package and now you want it to arrive faster than first time? Why did mail company change or is there a rule that reshipment will arrive faster than original order?

Actually it is the same mail and same speed.

Give it time and it will arrive, you know that I have a solid reputation and I wont let it to be spoiled by your order

Have a good day and feel free to contact me via ticket or email as that is the best way to get fastest reply.

Huge Tom