Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 07:33 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746
Default Another newbie

Hi

Another newbie to this forum (learned loads from it btw). 52 years on the planet. Been training for at least 30 years, for fitness as much as size and strength. Trouble is, age is starting to slow me down a bit, so having surfed this and other forums for a few years now I've finally decided to take the plunge into the 'dark' side.

So I made my first order to gbnstore about a week ago and now I'm waiting like an excited kid. My slight worry at the moment is that I can't login to the site for any updates to the order and there aren't any prices showing on their website. Hoping it's just a temporary glitch.

This is my first post and looking forward to posting many more. Here's looking forward to giving gbn and hugetom the thumbs up very soon . . .
Old 05-09-2013, 09:06 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Welcome to HM fella.
Gbn are currently updating there server's huge tom said so that's more and likely the reason
Old 05-09-2013, 10:02 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

Welcome to HM!! Let us all know how you get on when you get sorted!!

Sent from here!!
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:58 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

welcomr to HM
Old 05-09-2013, 01:02 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all four responses so far. I'm back into the gbn website and had another message from hugetom. He already explained a few days ago that there may be a slight delay due to holidays and banks not opening etc. No probs with that - just itching to get going I suppose.

Will def update when I have anything to update. I have a few questions, but they can wait a while. Keep up the good work on the forum.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:51 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

out of intrest what have you ordered and whats cycle look like
Old 05-09-2013, 02:13 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 97

Go on TRT. No need to do crazy doses.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:15 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered 2 x Test E, 2 x arimidex and 2 x Nolvadex, all from Kalpa. The actual cycle was one of the questions I was going to ask when it had all arrived. At the moment, with this being my first ever cycle, I was going to play it safe and use just test at not much more than a TRT dose. Basically put myself back to where I was 20 odd years ago test wise. Haven't actually decided whether to pin every 4, 5, 6 or 7 days. Length of cycle would depend on how often I pin and how I react. Any advice or suggestions welcome!

For PCT I was going to run just Nolvadex with the arimidex on hand for on cycle if necessary. However, conflicting advice about running arimidex throughout the cycle means I haven't made up my mind about that yet either.

I don't want to add anything else, like dbol, just yet either. My aim is not to train like an Olympian but just to keep doing what im already doing but hopefully more and heavier with better recovery. At my age I don't see the sense in risking injury just to workout in a way that I couldn't hope to maintain when off cycle again. Hope that all makes sense and obviously I welcome any input
Thanks to all of you

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 05-09-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:04 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that. I'd already made up my mind not to go too heavy or over complicated for my first cycle. It's good to know that at least two of you agree with me on that front.

I did consider hcg but decided against it at this stage. I'd rather use as few 'extras' as I can get away with. I think this probably means that I'll also only use the arimidex if I need to.

One advantage I do have is that any hair I've got left I shave off, I've never had acne and my boys have served me well over the years and won't really be missed if they disappear for a few months.

My cycle length and dosage will depend on how long it takes to receive my goodies. Lower dose, longer cycle and vice versa up to a max per week. One question I do have and which I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere is what happens if I take a two week (holiday) break during the cycle? Is that or should that be the end of the cycle or do I just frontload two weeks worth to cover the gap? Help with that would be appreciated.

Thanks again for all the advice.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 05-09-2013 at 09:26 PM.