Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Exclamation 1st order for Ninja, with about 7 friends waiting

so I did my first order just now! I must say, that i've been doing as much research on these guys (GBN) and the products they are selling as much as I can. so far, their customer service has been great. I would say an average of 12 hours reply back to my questions, and I had plenty.

There is a lot riding on this order, not just for me (but i'm hella broke so it was hard pressing the "pay" button) but i have about 3 friends that are waiting on the outcome of my first order. AND they have a few friends that are waiting for me too. Some are waiting on how the ordering process (as far as receiving the product) to the quality of the product, to my 3rd order and product use! The reason they gave me for waiting so long was that: usually the first 2 orders goes through and the products are legit, but by about the 3rd order, I: 1) won't get anything or 2) fake products.

This will be a challenge for everybody, also because I live in the middle of the ocean (aloha )
I WILL however keep everyone posted on this board, AND another board(s) that i'm a member of.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3

it seems that is your first time ordering on net bro
Old 12-18-2009, 05:21 AM
Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremlyhuge View Post
it seems that is your first time ordering on net bro
well, first time in THIS situation. i've ordered many times before, but that is with a huge public place. ie: bb.com, ebay, amazon, etc.... not any undergrounds
Old 12-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

well, it is sunday. but i'm guessing these guys don't work weekends.... i've tried to email them (GBN) a couple of times. but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they don't work weekends. lol so far, my order is in partial status.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:30 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
well, it is sunday. but i'm guessing these guys don't work weekends.... i've tried to email them (GBN) a couple of times. but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they don't work weekends. lol so far, my order is in partial status.
havent ordered from these guys yet but a+ $cust. service and products.... i use to live where u are... went to lehilehua high back in 93-94... anyhow keep me posted dude... im saving now....from my past exper. these sites dont work on weekends and u might have an email when u wake up... on monday.... shakka bra
Old 12-21-2009, 06:50 AM
Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire08 View Post
havent ordered from these guys yet but a+ $cust. service and products.... i use to live where u are... went to lehilehua high back in 93-94... anyhow keep me posted dude... im saving now....from my past exper. these sites dont work on weekends and u might have an email when u wake up... on monday.... shakka bra
sweet, another Kanak in da house!
I grad Mililani 00'.... I will keep you and everyone posted, are you a member on other sites bro? I hope to give some good news when i wake tomorrow.
late
Old 12-21-2009, 11:12 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607
Smile

Hey bros,
Usually we work on weekends but this weekend we had to reinstall our system and made some improvements on our servers so that is why we were not able to reply to your emails however now everyone got answer to his questions.

Have a good day

Old 12-22-2009, 02:33 AM
Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

for the record, I did receive and email today about my orders and questions: I wanted to add one more item to my order, and we're in the process of making it happen (hopefully), and about my 'semi-shipped' package. I've been told the semi-shipped is that way because of "snow storms" and such in other countries. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and let everyone know every details of what I'm going through.

Also, my buddy just ordered from these guys too. HE should be a member of this board, but I'll write on HIS status too, cause I'm cool like that, and a Ninja.

ciao
Old 12-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Tuesday Update:

wassup bros, so, last minute I wanted to add something to my order. Through many emails, my order went through. There were many emails back and forth, because their instructions to do so was not detailed to begin with. So plenty of confusion going on both sides. BUT, nevertheless, they were persistent in their reply and we solved the problem. They were very patient too.

Here's my order status: still in 'semi-shipped' mode. All but one item is on its way!

I'll let you guys know when my last gear is on their way, and when I receive them. It is scheduled to arrive in January.

You really can't argue about their customer service. it's great so far. we just have to test their products and if it arrives.

late
Old 12-22-2009, 05:45 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

hi mate , ive used GBN quite a few times now and had no problems
sometimes the deliveries are alittle late but they always come in the end , what lab have you ordered ? GP and sciroxx are quite good although the GP stuff is slightly cheaper

im 100% sure you will be happy with the delivery and the results!

Robbie