Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2014, 07:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default 1st Order With GBN

Thanks Tom for the awesome service you provide I cant wait to try this Trenboxyl certainly looks good, nice dark honey look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20141111_06452222.jpg (73.2 KB, 15 views)
Old 03-05-2015, 03:37 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 14

I was gonna start a new thread but I figured I would just piggy back off of this one at it is the same subject.

I started with gear back in the 80s when I couold get real scripted gear and it was awesome. Now with my comback at 50 years old it's not as easy as it used to be.

I've had some hit/miss situations with some UGLs and a friend recommended Kalpa brand and research lead me to GBN.

Well, I made my first order and so far i'm very pleased with the communication and timeliness of receiveing payment and shipment.

I will keep everyone posted on how the rest of it goes. I regularly get blood work done and i've used most of the different PEDs out there so I know what to expect. I'm hoping for good things from GBN and Kalpa. But, I will share my experience both good or bad. No nut hugging here
Old 03-05-2015, 05:25 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Please do share your experiences, good or bad, but after 9 good and no bad myself I'll be stunned if you have anything bad to share. It's by sharing that we can all make our judgement on a source and how I found GBN in the first place.