Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum Discuss testosterone replacement therapy (TRT); anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism (ASIH); androgens in medicine.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 09:43 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0

theres 2 answers here.. theres the correct and safe one which says that time off should =time on+PCT but in reality, very few people really stick to this and anyone in outstanding shape most likely doesnt.

if you're new to this game then the safe way is the right way to start... from there its all about weighing up risks v's benefits.

and no lifeguard, nobody can clarify that for you - there are risks of heart problems, cholesterol and impotence issues if you chose to stay on 400mg pw as thats 4x natural production pretty much.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:38 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0

not to sound like a smart... but wouldn't it variey between the users... as 300mg in a 200 pound user compared to 300mg in a 145 pound user newayz i've been taking this into concideration and thinking about lowering my test enath from 250 too 200 idk not trying to stress my natural test levels and have them all messed up after my first cycle? let me know wut yall think

"Everybody want to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight." - Ronnie
Old 06-20-2010, 11:00 AM
eastabos1

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

500mg of Test E is perfect for everybody. It is not a high mg for anyone, it dont really matter about body weight.

A simple

12 week 500mg a week test e cycle

pct week 14-17
nolva 40/40/20/20

This is a begginer cycle that will not cause much side effects for anyone. Everyone is diffrent but this is what probley 90% of beggeners do and love.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:51 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Default Genetics?

I think all the risk's spoken of here can't really be controlled by dose. Of course the higher dose put's you at a higher risk but I think most people that have high bp/cholesterol or impotence are predisposed to have them anyways. I know friends of mine that only ran test cypionate for 10 weeks at 250mg per week and are now impotent but I can run test at 2g/week with some other compound at 600mg/week (prob tren) with absolutely no ill side effects. Sure my bp rises and so does my cholesterol but about 2 weeks after pct all my levels are in the normal range.