Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 07:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Was up Guys

Hey, My name is jesse and i am 18 years old. I have been lifting and dieting for about a year and a half off and on.

I just started my first cycle (i know i am very young to start cycling already) and was hoping i could get some good advice and feed back from you guys. And maybe share some of what i know as well.

My buddie who refered my to this site said there is a lot of knowledge on here, so i look forward to expanding my knowledge and getting some help with this cycle.

Thanks,

Last edited by jesseleesilva29; 04-29-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:19 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

welcome to the form Jesse it's good to have you here.
Wow, 18 is young to be doing your first cycle can you tell us what your on?
Yes this is an excellent place to get all the info you need, and learn to take gear safely.
We're a friendly bunch and always happy to help

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:15 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 3

Whats up jesse glad u made it over hers. hey guys this young guy is a good person he goes to my gym he is on test e 500mg a wk. hey CC can you edit his post and take my name out thanks. hopfuly soon i can be able to edit post. any ways glad u made buddy.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:38 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
welcome to the form Jesse it's good to have you here.
Wow, 18 is young to be doing your first cycle can you tell us what your on?
Yes this is an excellent place to get all the info you need, and learn to take gear safely.
We're a friendly bunch and always happy to help
thanks man for the warm welcome.
Yah, i am on 500mg of test-e
Going to be taking dbol as soon as i can get it, hopefully sooner than later.
My first injection was last night, Still looking at all kinds of possibilities for the cycle. cant help but think that its not enough, i am just impatient.

So any advice or tips are greatly appreciated.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

first off 500mg of test e a week is enough, before you start messing about with other gear see what the test does first, you will be surprised. But please don't take anything else in this cycle, just use the test.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like

not even dbol??
Old 04-29-2011, 10:28 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Not even Dbol!!

Old 04-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

hi bro welcome to the forum

I agree with cc , save the dbol for your next cycle, 500mg of test e is plenty , 2 x injections a week @ 250mg per injection for 10 - 12 weeks, train hard , increase your protein and eat like a pig and you will get good gains anywhere between 10 - 20 lbs . Do a good PCT afterwards and youll be very impressed with the results .
As for the age , i cant be a hypocrite , i first took a cycle of dbol when i was 18 but i had no idea how much to take and for how long , at least your here asking for advice and knowledge .
You wanna take a pic of you now and stick it on here then take on in 12 weeks time and you will really see the difference , could even do a cycle journal here aswell !

Robbie
Old 04-30-2011, 04:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like

thanks man, I am keeping a training journal. Writing down every rep so i can see my strength and size increase. I dont have a camera but i will get a pic up soon. My stats are- 5'11- 195lbs 14% BF. I am hoping this cycle will trim off some fat as well. I am pretty lean but it would be nice to get some more vascularity and look good for summer.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
first off 500mg of test e a week is enough, before you start messing about with other gear see what the test does first, you will be surprised. But please don't take anything else in this cycle, just use the test.
Ditto on this one bro.

Glad to have you here jesse. This is an awesome and probably the best site to be on for knowledge. 18 is young because your growth plates have a few years to go but there is not a whole lot of damage youll do by small gear runs, keep it simple and first cycle as CC says, test ONLY. You have to see how your body reacts to the androgenic effects before you introduce things such as a toxic dBol. Listen to these MODS and especially the Super Mods, they are in the position for a reason.

Glad to see you here!