Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2020, 05:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 8
Default New to the forums

Hello there! Been lurking the forums for 4 or 5 years. Training in some form or another my whole life. Took some time off as I prioritized my life and am back in the swing of things.
Old 05-03-2020, 12:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3

Welcome aboard!!

Ntr
muscle_4you
Old 03-27-2021, 12:12 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 8

Just figured I'd give an update here. Looking to end the year at 225 with 10-12% body fat. Currently 206 and about 15%. I will remeasure but abs are visible just not as defined as they've been my whole life. Recently had surgery so taking it easy for another month. Weights are off the table so I'm just doing cardio and will start my blast after my restrictions are lifted.

Had been dealing with a bad hernia for some years and had to take it easy during leg day. Dye to this I dont have any numbers that I can brag about. My 1 rep max bench press is only 280. Looking to hit 325-350 by the end of the year.

Diet is mostly fish and ground turkey. I make various meals out of them. Wouldnt mind some tips on other foods. Red meat has basically been cut from my meals due to the ole lady searching to lose weight and I gain. Whole family exercises and its wonderful!

Any tips advise or feedback is greatly appreciated. Currently cruising but will blast after my restrictions are lifted. Gonna ease into things to test everything as I'd rather er on the side of caution.

I regularly check my bp and blood sugar. I am not diabetic nor do I want to be. For those with high bp. Cardio is king! It keeps mine in check. I feel to many get this fear that if they do cardio they wont make gains. This is completely utter nonsense. As we grow it puts more strain on our heart and body as a whole. Cardio ensures that as we build ourselves to be machines. That our engine is capable of handling the extra load. No different then dropping a 4 cylinder in a work truck and expecting it to get you around like that v8 would.
Old 03-29-2022, 05:01 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 408
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 759
Likes (Received): 238
Smile

Welcome to the forum man.

I am sorry for my late reply and I hope you will share some of your knowledge with us.

Thanks for joinining HM.

Btw, that was a great pice of advice:"I regularly check my bp and blood sugar. I am not diabetic nor do I want to be. For those with high bp. Cardio is king! It keeps mine in check. I feel to many get this fear that if they do cardio they wont make gains. This is completely utter nonsense. As we grow it puts more strain on our heart and body as a whole. Cardio ensures that as we build ourselves to be machines. That our engine is capable of handling the extra load. No different then dropping a 4 cylinder in a work truck and expecting it to get you around like that v8 would."

So, how are you now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Just figured I'd give an update here. Looking to end the year at 225 with 10-12% body fat. Currently 206 and about 15%. I will remeasure but abs are visible just not as defined as they've been my whole life. Recently had surgery so taking it easy for another month. Weights are off the table so I'm just doing cardio and will start my blast after my restrictions are lifted.

Had been dealing with a bad hernia for some years and had to take it easy during leg day. Dye to this I dont have any numbers that I can brag about. My 1 rep max bench press is only 280. Looking to hit 325-350 by the end of the year.

Diet is mostly fish and ground turkey. I make various meals out of them. Wouldnt mind some tips on other foods. Red meat has basically been cut from my meals due to the ole lady searching to lose weight and I gain. Whole family exercises and its wonderful!

Any tips advise or feedback is greatly appreciated. Currently cruising but will blast after my restrictions are lifted. Gonna ease into things to test everything as I'd rather er on the side of caution.

I regularly check my bp and blood sugar. I am not diabetic nor do I want to be. For those with high bp. Cardio is king! It keeps mine in check. I feel to many get this fear that if they do cardio they wont make gains. This is completely utter nonsense. As we grow it puts more strain on our heart and body as a whole. Cardio ensures that as we build ourselves to be machines. That our engine is capable of handling the extra load. No different then dropping a 4 cylinder in a work truck and expecting it to get you around like that v8 would.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 04-08-2022, 07:46 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 35
Thanks (Received): 25
Likes (Given): 311
Likes (Received): 76

Welcome sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Hello there! Been lurking the forums for 4 or 5 years. Training in some form or another my whole life. Took some time off as I prioritized my life and am back in the swing of things.