Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Brand Feedback

Steroid Brand Feedback Tried new brand or new product? Tell us how worked for you? This is not place for cycle logs, here you just write a general impression or experience about a product or a few products from a brand.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 11:04 PM
forklift28

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Just my opinion. but I got some that was a bit underdosed.I will say that their nolvadex is spot on though But I contacted them about my situation and the guy handled my problem very professionally and I would recommend them..they do care about what they put out and you can't beat the prices.

Last edited by forklift28; 10-22-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:46 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

no other reviews on biogen
Old 10-26-2010, 12:12 AM
leppo84

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Biogen review

I've used biogen gear over the last year. Their blend 500 is one of my favorites. Not underdosed at all. I've also used there Deca, EQ, Prop (LOVE IT), and Nolva....all which seemed to do the job just great.
I've used a bunch of QV, Bristish Dragon, IP, GP (just to name a few) over the years. I would compare there products to Genza's gear. It's not quite as powerful as BD or (legit) QV, but it is well worth the money. Hope this helps!!
Old 10-29-2010, 07:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 2

thx for feedback bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leppo84 View Post
I've used biogen gear over the last year. Their blend 500 is one of my favorites. Not underdosed at all. I've also used there Deca, EQ, Prop (LOVE IT), and Nolva....all which seemed to do the job just great.
I've used a bunch of QV, Bristish Dragon, IP, GP (just to name a few) over the years. I would compare there products to Genza's gear. It's not quite as powerful as BD or (legit) QV, but it is well worth the money. Hope this helps!!
Old 01-03-2011, 07:57 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppo84 View Post
Interesting post....I'm litereally been taking 975mgs of Sust and 900mgs Deca for the last 10 weeks and have seen ALMOST NOTHING. I used their Tbol @ 80mgs a day for the first 4 weeks with nothing but a feeling of euphoria.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:46 PM

Post Thanks / Like

i ordered from them 2 weeks ago waiting for it to arrive i ordered their blend 400(250 teste 150 tren e) .... and i used test e before so i know the side effects, should put on upto 5 pounds of water weight in 2-3 week so i will put up my results also
Old 06-19-2011, 04:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngiziA View Post
i ordered from them 2 weeks ago waiting for it to arrive i ordered their blend 400(250 teste 150 tren e) .... and i used test e before so i know the side effects, should put on upto 5 pounds of water weight in 2-3 week so i will put up my results also

biogen you used?

you had good results?
Old 05-29-2012, 10:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny View Post
Interesting post....I'm litereally been taking 975mgs of Sust and 900mgs Deca for the last 10 weeks and have seen ALMOST NOTHING. I used their Tbol @ 80mgs a day for the first 4 weeks with nothing but a feeling of euphoria.
See my other post about Biogen. It is garbage! Total BS>
Old 06-02-2012, 03:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Biogen is garabage. I will tell you this because I used there gear once with no gains. I was also tempted by the prices witch led to my order. I received vials of oil and that's it. Do your research and you will find nothing good said about them.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by brovo305 View Post
biogen is garabage. I will tell you this because i used there gear once with no gains. I was also tempted by the prices witch led to my order. I received vials of oil and that's it. Do your research and you will find nothing good said about them.
hardbody1 bought a whole shitload of their cheap gear to keep customers happy while sciroxx was down and he had to end up throwing it away lol.
Hb1 had this great rep "brandon" and hb1 offered to give brandon some biogen free and brandon didnt even want it lol...biogen was ripping bros off bad. Every product was the same shade of color...
"salad oil yellow"...
Here is a hint bros...any sponsor that does not have a working sub forum where customers camn post......well...be careful ...real careful

bp