Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > SciroxxOnline.Com

SciroxxOnline.Com

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2014, 02:13 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 11
Default Some recent serum tests on Somastim

Dear members

Below you may see serum tests from this week of the Somastim. This pharma grade product will be tested next week by various members here as well.

The result of 27.8 belongs to a founding member of professionalmuscle.com named muscles96.

The result of 25.1 belongs to a known vet on MesoRX named Mands.

Below at the bottom I added also the post of a known vet on professionalmuscle.com named Viking55, I haven't got yet the scan from here, so just copied his post

Everyone are welcome to contact me and get their mails and verify the info, or simply look for the Somastim thread on these known forums.

Pls note that as I posted earlier here - the serum tests just gives an indication to the quantity of the GH in the product, not the quality. The GH is extracted from a bacteria which the GH was implanted in its DNA, this is quite sophisticated and gentle procedure, which requires the proper technology and resources, the GH must be kept as a monomer (one molecule, this protein has a tendency when purified to fold in to each other, which makes it inactive, also very carefull conditions need to be kept in order not to harm the 3 dimensional structure of it, or it still the same molecule but inactive - for instance the slightest change in the tiniest angle at the interaction area with the GH receptor will prevent activation of the receptor. So in an inferior GH the GH is present but not intact and undenatured as it should. We guarantee 98%+ purity which exceeds the pharma standard.
Look for my posts on the Somastim from a couple of weeks ago for full info, I know that few major forums will make mess specs soon to the product, which will all confirm my statements, anyone here is more then welcome to make any random order with me and verify all the statements here with any sort on an independent test.

Serum Test Result

Aloha bruddha's,

Here it is! Consistent with muscle96ss result. Great work Karl!

LabCorp
SPECIMEN INFORMATION
SPECIMEN: 21454416530
REQUISITION: 15043655
LAB REF NO:
COLLECTED: 2014/08/02 09:08
RECEIVED: 2014/08/02 13:10
REPORTED: 2014/08/05 07:17
PATIENT INFORMATION

DOB:
FASTING: No
Clinical Info:
NO CHANGES (DEMOGRAPHIC OR
OTHER) ARE
REPORT STATUS: FINAL
ORDERING PHYSICIAN
Kerr, Glenn
CLIENT INFORMATION
2014-08-05 07:17:00 -0700
Private MD Labs
445 Hwy 46S
Suite 29-214
Dickson, TN 37055

Test Name Result Flag Reference Range Lab
Growth Hormone, Serum
Growth Hormone, Serum 24.8 HIGH 0.0-10.0 ng/mL 01

Performing Laboratory Information:
01: LabCorp Burlington, 1447 York Court, Burlington NC, phone: 800-762-4344
Medical Director: MD William F Hancock
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Somastim-muscles96.jpg (30.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg testm.jpg (35.7 KB, 3 views)