Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2015, 12:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 16
Default Current Cycle Log with PSL gear

Hello Dear iron buddies,
Starting my new cycle with PSL gear. The plan was to start it at the beginning of this month but unfortunately due to some personal reasons and issues, had to postpone it till the mid of month. I will be regularly updating with my diet, pinning, workout and progress. My previous cycle was a good one and did a successful PCT with suitable time off.

Here is the summary of my plan for current cycle:
Total cycle length 16 weeks
Current weight 82 kg, BF 11-13%
Goals: lean gains. Increase in lean muscle mass with a dorp in BF%

Cycle plan:
Test prop 250mg/week as a kick start (week 1-3)
Sustanon 750mg/week split M-W-F
Boldenone 750mg/week M-W-F
Arimidex 1mg e3d
proviron 50mg ed
Tren ace 300-600mg/week (will start with 300mg and go all the way to 600mg maximum) week8-16

Most of the gear has already landed. Pictures attached. Oils look smooth and clear. The new labels of Euro pharmacies look cool. I have some AP gear from PSL left from previous cycle which I will use in this cycle as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ap gear.jpg (35.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg for log2.jpg (84.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 11-17-2015, 09:27 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default week 1 day 1

Week 1 day 1:
Pinned 1cc sust, 1cc bold and 1cc prop. All loaded in one syringe. PIP was quite much. Can understand when doing 3cc at a site lol. took 50 mg proviron as well.
workout: Chest day
3 sets of incline Db presses
3sets of DB presses
2 sets of cable extensions
2 sets of incline fly
3 sets of pec machine
Diet was pretty good. Took a total of 500g of chicken fillets, white rice, eggs, veggies and fruits, 1.5 litres of milk,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg breakfast.jpg (85.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-20-2015, 05:25 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Week 1:
So far going great with diet and training.
Dosages: Last wendednesday-- 250mg susta, 100mg prop,250mg bold
Today (Friday): 250mg susta, 100mg prop,250mg bold
Taking 50mg proviron daily. did not arimidex yet. will start with by week 3 or 4.
Seems like prop has kicked in. Sex drive is going high. A slight increase in strength at gym as well

Workout has been great so far. doing one muscle group a day. Today was rest day. will do back tomorrow.
Here are some of the pics of my diet. I am very happy with my diet as I am more organized and disciplined than ever in diet. Much more importance to diet on this cycle.
my typical breakfast contains peanut butter, egg sandwiches with cheese, milk with cacao, fruits like banana or apple. Sometimes oatmeal, porridge in addition to normal breakfast
typical meal of the day is rice and chicken, veggies like carrot, cucumber, broccoli etc. taking protein shakes 2x a day plus bcaa, l glutamine, multivitamin, zinc and omegas
In addition to that I am taking egg whites all day long around 10 egg whites a day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (95.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (78.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (90.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-27-2015, 09:12 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Week 2 Friday (Black friday):

The progress has been going very well. I am very happy and satisfied so far. The prop has kicked in. Libido is super high. Its sky rocket and my gf in my head all the time

Training has been awesome so far as well. I am consuming around 4000 cals a day. Sometimes have to push really hard consuming that amount. Here are some of the pics taken recently to track progress.

I might look bloated but I am pretty happy the way I am lifting and gaining weight. Around 2.5 kg up in almost two weeks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (51.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (83.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 12-10-2015, 04:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Week 4 Thursday:
Mid of week 4 and things are turning. I am noticing great sense of well being, mood stability and super high libido. Once again here are my weekly dosages.
Proviron: 50mg/ED
Sustanon: 750mg
Boldenone: 750mg
Test P: 300mg
Seems like Prop and Sust are doing its job very nicely. Considerable strength gains and stamina. Will drop test P end of week 4 as it was meant to kick start which has been accomplished. I love the feelings of better mood and lifestyle. Being more confident in and out of gym. 15% increase in lifts. Had a minor issue while squatting went my all time best on squats but then decided to give my legs break for a week. Diet is perfectly spot on. Eating 4-5 times a day consuming as much calories as I can. Last week had a buffet with my GF. Had 10 egg whites, 1 and half pizzas, drinks, 2 bowls of salad, 8-10 chicken wings and plenty of dessert. Love these cheat days : )