Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 12:33 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

doing a bit of cardio later and arms wwith some shoulders i love to blast them very little rest 3sets on everything first set is very light to get a huge pump and max blood flow love it
Old 11-08-2012, 08:21 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Well boys time to lose some fat i hate dieting i find it very hard to cut fat but i gain muscle and fat pretty easy tbh Endo here :P ha so ive to super super crazy perfect if i want to see any change wish me luck bros just drop a couple of pounds get my waist a bit smaller and il be happy
Old 11-08-2012, 09:13 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 38

Cutting sucks. I used to be obese so i know all about it. Ive found its best to just put in the work, get lean and stay lean.
are you running any gear while cutting?
Old 11-08-2012, 11:25 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

nah i just came off gear test prop and dbol got great gains tbh on pct atm and well my boys are back to size very fast be off for a bit then il be on for a cycle for 15weeks sus deca dbol with T3 might try oxys doe. then il stay on a low dose with blast of orals and otehr compounds and bring up test long term thing like want to get read for a comp in 2years i hope anyway more mentaly being ready. hate cutting like you said i feel better at a higher bodyfat dont mean full blown fat ive being very lean before and didnt feel good at all
Old 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I was reading about how leptin levels drop as you get leaner and thats a big part of why its uncomfortable being at low bodyfat levels. Although insulin sensitivity is greater so gaining lean mass is easier to gain when you start from a lean base.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:34 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

oh yeh i know that mate just i gain everything very easy lol so if u want to gain muscle with no fat i cut a couple of pounds then i go to maintenance kcals and i gain lean mass my body has a bit extra fat so if it needs more kcals it would take it from fat it works and everyone i know who has ever said it doesnt is a very skinny person naturally. we all find what works for us. im hoping to drop a bit before my cycle then il go on maintenance with sus deca dbol and T3 see ho i get on if should drop weight as il be upping my cardio as well as the T3 so that will help alot so i should drop fat and gain muscle pretty much a recomp i made it seem much harder that it is oh dear i am very vcery tired ha
Old 11-10-2012, 12:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Hey lads how manu of you have ever "bridged" with dbol while waiting for test and other things to come or to take a break from pinning?? i hate that term bridge just used it since most would know what it means. thinking of this while waiting to start my next cycle then then after a low dose of test with blasts. any toughts guys? heard of some guys doing this with great results. will be doing legs today havent being on the log so much with my training sorry guys just pop in every day to check up on things and so on
Old 11-17-2012, 12:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Well lads il be putting up some reviews tomoro on what i think and felt on some gear that ive used so what out for that also im starting my cycle monday just going with sus and dbol no point in adding anything else till things slow down and when im on my blasts so watch out for my review on the kalpa sus 350 over the coming weeks
Old 11-17-2012, 01:06 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for the reviews barman. I'm sure they will be good
Old 11-18-2012, 08:37 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Starting tomoro should be good i have a review page on gbn section so check them out as i do them so yesterday i sent alot of the day just doing house work just did a bit of cardio relaxed mostly and i made my own minced beef/venison mix it is soooo dam good my dad shot the deer himself as we do alot of it might as well keep some will help to keep the meat cost down for me ha