Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Pro-Hormones

Pro-Hormones How it works? Side effects? Best usage schedule.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2013, 08:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default The Argument Against Taking Prohormones

Prohormones are fairly prevalent in the world of bodybuilding and hold a definite appeal for young bodybuilders in particular. Many teenagers have been drawn into using performance enhancers as a quick way to build muscle mass, put on weight, and increase strength and speed on the playing field.

And the fact is, prohormones work. Taken in the right dosages, they can certainly boost strength and speed and add muscle. And while anabolic steroids are illegal and have a pretty bad reputation, prohormones are perfectly legal.

So why not take them? Well, in another article (whose link is just above) we looked objectively at the benefits. Now we’re going to look at the other side of the coin and discuss why prohormones should be avoided.

It’s important to understand that there is much unethical marketing in the world of prohormones. Loads of products are on the market, yet many are consistently ineffective. Hard-selling advertising makes it very difficult to know which ones really work and which ones are scams.

Some do certainly work, but only in certain body types. Tribulus Terrestris, for example, has proven to be an effective testosterone booster and does burn fat and build muscle mass. While this works impressively for older men, younger men are already producing as much testosterone as possible, making this drug essentially ineffective.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:29 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default Testosterone Production Could Be Halted

Prohormones are effective at raising testosterone levels, yet that often comes to the detriment of natural testosterone production. As time goes on, a user’s testosterone levels can permanently shut down. This is particularly detrimental in teenagers, as their bodies are still forming, which is one of the reasons that teenagers shouldn’t be taking prohormones in the first place. As hormone production is stymied, it can cause long-term consequences.

Man Boobs

A very visible side effect of prohormones is “man boobs” or “bitch tits” in the bodybuilding world. A male bodybuilder can start to grow breasts with a prominent puffiness around the nipple area. In many cases, this ugly side effect is even visible through a shirt.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:01 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

i thought most of these have not even been tested properly and just chucked on the shelf
i going to take something like this then may aswell take the real thing probly safer
Old 09-17-2013, 10:57 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
i thought most of these have not even been tested properly and just chucked on the shelf
i going to take something like this then may aswell take the real thing probly safer
Totally agree

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 5

I have used them before and i had more side effects on a pro hormone like drol, then i did running oral trenbolone.

That was enough for me to quit them.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:22 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like

i have used test boosters as sort of pct aswell i think they are classed as pro hormones but didnt really think much of it
Old 11-21-2013, 12:57 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

Never really cared for them myself. Like others have said, why pay $50 for a pro-hormone that may or may not work when I know a bottle of test will work? It's not as if pro-hormones are regulated any more or less than anything you can get from a sponsor with a halfway decent rep. The only thing the FDA does is make sure it's not going to kill the first 20 people who take it. They don't intervene until after something has been reported dangerous, not if it doesn't work.

To be honest, all a pro-hormone has proved to me to be is a validation of questionable marketing practices. Anything that tells you your bench will increase 610% in 4 weeks just go ahead and avoid.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:32 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggin View Post
Never really cared for them myself. Like others have said, why pay $50 for a pro-hormone that may or may not work when I know a bottle of test will work? It's not as if pro-hormones are regulated any more or less than anything you can get from a sponsor with a halfway decent rep. The only thing the FDA does is make sure it's not going to kill the first 20 people who take it. They don't intervene until after something has been reported dangerous, not if it doesn't work.

To be honest, all a pro-hormone has proved to me to be is a validation of questionable marketing practices. Anything that tells you your bench will increase 610% in 4 weeks just go ahead and avoid.
i know this is a year old but the reason many people turn to pros over AAS is the ease in which they are obtained. ASS not so much
Old 10-29-2014, 01:58 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolked View Post
i know this is a year old but the reason many people turn to pros over AAS is the ease in which they are obtained. ASS not so much
if cant obtian them prob not ready for them and more reserch to be done
Old 10-29-2014, 02:05 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
if cant obtian them prob not ready for them and more reserch to be done
not necessarily. I know a few people (including myself) who are pretty knowledgeable about AAS and overall supplement but (had) no source to get them. It is just much easier to obtain PH. Go online, find a reputable site, put in cart, pay with card, product in 3-5 days. not so much with AAS