Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Bullking up

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2015, 06:03 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 18
Likes (Received): 13
Default Need your help guys.

I want to start my cycle today, just got my product. I have a six week supply of Anavar at 80 mg. a day, I have two vials Test e and need to know if there is a best time to take my 2ml once a week and when and at what dose do I start the Clomixyl and for how long. While I'm on the Clomixyl should I still be doing the test e once a week.

I am really grateful for your time and advice.
Best to you all,
RJ
Old 08-22-2015, 06:31 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Hi RJ

You've got some choices here. I'm presuming you are running 500mg EW of Test E for 10 to 12 weeks or until you've used up both vials?

You can split the Anavar and use some for a few weeks to kick start the cycle until the test kicks in and use the rest at the end or my preference is to use all the Anavar at the end.

You could also end the cycle by running the Anavar for two to three weeks longer than the test in order to go straight into PCT without needing to wait until the test has all but cleared your system.

As for the clomid I don't like the stuff so wouldn't really like to say how to use it. But there's plenty of info about it in this site.

Hope this helps. Anything else you need to know that doesn't get answered then just ask. Always happy to help.

Btw I've been happy with Anavar at 50mg ED so 80mg should do very nicely thank you!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 08-22-2015 at 06:35 PM.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:29 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjschipper View Post
I want to start my cycle today, just got my product. I have a six week supply of Anavar at 80 mg. a day, I have two vials Test e and need to know if there is a best time to take my 2ml once a week and when and at what dose do I start the Clomixyl and for how long. While I'm on the Clomixyl should I still be doing the test e once a week.

I am really grateful for your time and advice.
Best to you all,
RJ
You maybe should have planned that out well ahead of time, but trust me when I say I get it.

So, Is this your first cycle? No judge, I'm on my first.

Why are you using Clomixyl during cycle? I'm wondering if you know why, because I hear it can have horrible side effects and it's better used with Nova for PCT. or just Nova. An A.I. If need be.

The reason I am asking why is because if your doing it for Gyno or to control the Estrogen, there are likely better options. From what I understand, Clomid isn't that great for stopping Gyno or other estrogen related problems. It's better used as a PCT.

However, this is my first cycle and I'm basing this off of what I've been told or read.

CC & Stillgoingstrong have been very helpful with me, you will be wise to take any advice they give you. Trust me, they know their stuff.

Oh, and I take my test e/500mg split into twice a week.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training