Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Bullking up

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2015, 10:38 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default First Bulk cycle weight gain

Doctor weighed me today. I've gained 8 pounds since I started last doctor visit five weeks ago. And I lost three pounds in the first two weeks after my doc weighed me.

But I can't notice any extra body fat. I actually think I'm losing it. Is that even possible after only five pins of 250mg test E, and only being on third week.

Maybe some has to do with the cycle, my diet and training adjustments. I know I've gained some muscle, but this seems a little excessive.

I've added 200 calories for week one & two of cycle. But I was still really hungry hours before bed.

So I've added another 300 calories this week.

Some of it is water right?

How fast should I expect to gain weight and not be concerned about too much fat.

I'm thinking if I'm gaining, and not putting on a lot of fat, that I am doing something right.

Since I based this off of everyone's advice, I figured I'd ask.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-20-2015, 07:17 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

No one will be able to give you a definitive answer because it depends on not just how many calories you eat but what you eat. Carbs, especially shit carbs will still make you retain more water than protein.

But a good generalisation is that you will gain some water weight, which as I said earlier, will go when you finish the cycle, you will lose some fat unless you eat stupid amounts and you should gain more muscle than lose fat.

When the cycle is over you can use the knowledge gained from this one to improve the next. It's a marathon not a sprint
Old 08-20-2015, 07:35 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Doctor weighed me today. I've gained 8 pounds since I started last doctor visit five weeks ago. And I lost three pounds in the first two weeks after my doc weighed me.

But I can't notice any extra body fat. I actually think I'm losing it. Is that even possible after only five pins of 250mg test E, and only being on third week.

Maybe some has to do with the cycle, my diet and training adjustments. I know I've gained some muscle, but this seems a little excessive.

I've added 200 calories for week one & two of cycle. But I was still really hungry hours before bed.

So I've added another 300 calories this week.

Some of it is water right?

How fast should I expect to gain weight and not be concerned about too much fat.

I'm thinking if I'm gaining, and not putting on a lot of fat, that I am doing something right.

Since I based this off of everyone's advice, I figured I'd ask.
You do make me smile and I don't mean that in a nasty way. What is happening to you is everything we all said would happen.

First off, if you're bulking and you felt hungry then why not eat? Your body was probably screaming at you that it needed food to grow!

Second, you changed your training from a non productive low intensity, high volume program to a much more, in your own words, highly productive program, so you would probably have seen results anyway.

As CC says elsewhere, keep the nolva in case you need it eg you get itchy nips or your blood pressure rises too much due to too much added water weight.

If you've been on cycle for three weeks you're probably off and running. Enjoy.
Old 08-20-2015, 07:43 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Good, I am not used to putting on weight that fast.

All my carbs come from rice, vegetables, black beans, or wheat.

I eat shredded wheat for breakfast, but they are whole grain wheat, and have almost a 5/1 carb to fiber ratio. I get 80 carbs from this source.

My sugar is real low, so much I don't pay attention to it. I think the most I get is from milk. Oh, and whatever is in the protein shake, sweetener or whatever.

The only bad source of carbs could come from my protein shakes. I'm using Op. nutrition.

I got a deal on the protein, but it came with a free Casein, do you use casein.

I do have a shake sometimes at night to fill that last gap, and if Casein really does digest slower, maybe I should use it.

What do you think? Any experience with it.

I tried it once a year ago maybe, and it was thick, but was like hot chocolate.

Oh yea, I drink all my protein shakes warm,

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-20-2015, 08:41 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Warm shakes! Urgh.

Yes mate, use the casein at night for a steady trickle of aminos while you sleep.

Old 10-31-2015, 07:31 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

I always drink a shake with whey protein and water when I wake to piss every night