Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2014, 05:50 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Intermittent fasting has been shown to increase growth hormone levels, which aids in weight loss and muscle growth.
It also improves insulin sensitivity and regulates blood sugar levels.
Skipping breakfast and eating fewer meals can reduce your risk of diabetes. It’s also a good way to lose fat and preserve muscle.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:54 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 9

I'd have to disagree with that! I will agree that carbs can help but no carbs changes the game. Just like people think that you need carbs right after a workout. . Not always the best way to create high igf-1 levels. Protein especially l-lucine..

Don't knock it until you try it.. you have carbs from the day before in your system that have not been used yet. Give it some thought..

Just to clairfy. My comment was for the carbs before post

Last edited by osfitness; 11-06-2014 at 05:56 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:01 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

So the consensus seems to be that through various mechanisms IF is beneficial for muscle growth, not detrimental.

I have to say that I have never noticed any muscle loss when I do it. And I've gone three days without eating a few times.

I think maybe people don't understand the difference between IF and all out calorie deficit dieting. It's two completely different things. Trickle feeding yourself with reduced calories in the hope of losing weight is not IF and completely negates the beneficial effects of IF.

Old 11-06-2014, 01:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by osfitness View Post
I'd have to disagree with that! I will agree that carbs can help but no carbs changes the game. Just like people think that you need carbs right after a workout. . Not always the best way to create high igf-1 levels. Protein especially l-lucine..

Don't knock it until you try it.. you have carbs from the day before in your system that have not been used yet. Give it some thought..

Just to clairfy. My comment was for the carbs before post
i did IF for four years straight, so i have tried it. Always looked flat until i ate post workout, never had a good pump compared to what i get now. Sure i stayed really lean and didnt lose much if any strength, but i finally educated myself and started eating more often (every 4-5 hours) to maximize MPS and muscle gains have been the best they ever have been.
Yes, i will agree IF is a good way to CUT for some people. It provides better satiety since you get to eat larger meals, and many people (including myself) usually are not hungry in the morning. Which makes IF very easy to manage.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:03 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Its always good to hear other peoples experiences and opinions. I think what all this says most of all is that within reason we are all different. Different body types, different ages, different aims and ambitions, different budgets etc etc and therefore there is no real right or wrong way - unless you are trying to build muscle by knocking out 30 rep sets!

We were designed to eat as much as we can whenever we can and more or less starve in between but that doesn't mean that eating little and often might not be better for certain lifestyles - bodybuilding being one.

If I have a large breakfast I just feel sluggish but that's just me. It might be why after being told for years that we should breakfast like a king I started to question so called conventional wisdom and do what is right for me. Right as far as breakfast is concerned being an easy to digest whey protein shake.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

It May Reduce Your Daily Calorie Intake
Skipping the first meal of the day will result in fewer calories being eaten. This way you’ll be able to have a larger meal later in the day and lower your total calorie intake. If you practice intermittent fasting, have two or three daily meals instead of six. This approach can help you shed pounds and maintain optimal health. Not to mention that you’ll spend less time in the kitchen!
Old 11-07-2014, 04:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 9

i just had my coffee..

1 tbs coconut oil
1 tbs whole butter
10g protein
4 tbs heavy cream

fucking yumm...