Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Profiles & Reviews

Steroid Profiles & Reviews Steroid Brands Reviews

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 05:25 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884
Default Cytomel / T3

Cytomel / T3

Characteristics:
Cytomel is not a steroid, but more a of a cutting aid. It's a synthetic form of the thyroid hormone tri-iodio-thyronine or T3, made up of a metabolite of the amino acid tyrosine and 3 iodine ions. In the body it in turn is made from another hormone, T4, which is secreted by the thyroid under influence of the pituitary hormone TSH (Thyroid stimulating hormone). If a shortage of either TSH or T4 is noted, usually doctors may opt for a replacement therapy. These days the most common prescription is synthetic T4 (synthroid), but in more severe cases of permanent thyroid dysfunction, the choice is given to Cytomel. Simply because T4 is mostly active through its conversion to T3 and T3 is 4-5 times stronger than T4 on a µg for µg basis.
In bodybuilding circles Cytomel is mostly used as fat-loss drug. Thyroid hormones are often referred to as the metabolic regulators of the body. High levels of T3 speed up the metabolism of an individual, allowing him to burn more calories and use calories more sufficiently. Generally ectopmorphic body-types have very high thyroid levels and in some cases a slight undiagnosed form of hyperthyroidism. Both hyper-and hypothyroidism can have severe consequences on an individual, such as goiters and other nasty stuff, so messing with your thyroid is not something I would advise to beginners. As with insulin, misuse of this compound can leave you dependent on exogenous T3 for the rest of your life (remember Frank Zane?). So some caution and research is required before putting Cytomel in your body. Generally cycles should be limited to 4-6 weeks tops, I recommend 3 and alternating cycles with 3-week cycles of clenbuterol. But most importantly, to avoid a crash or a shock to the thyroid function doses need to be built up over time and tapered off again. More so for cytomel than for any other drug in existence.
In his book, Anabolics 2002, Bill Llewellyn says that Cytomel is not a drug to start off on, and that use of milder drugs like T4 (Synthroid) or triacana can help ease a person into the use of T3. I'm inclined to disagree here however. Triacana is weak compound and I find of little use. Its not easily found anymore and not cheap either. T4 is basically similar to Cytomel except that its weaker. Something that users normally compensate with higher doses and sends them down a similar lane as simply using cytomel. Agreed, cytomel is NOT a drug for beginners, but with adequate research, experience with diet and some self-control, I don't see why cytomel shouldn't be the first thyoid compound used. But for recreational users looking for a fatburner, I still suggest using clenbuterol over cytomel for all intents and purposes. Cytomel is much more powerful, but clenbuterol is a lot safer for use. The results are easier to maintain with clenbuterol as well. Negative feedback in the thyroid may decrease natural levels of T3 in the body, causing a decrease of metabolic rate after coming off a cycle of T3. That can cause a rebound effect during which a lot of weight is gained back.
For competitive bodybuilders Cytomel is an almost unmissable aid in contest preparation, along with clenbuterol and non-aromatizing steroids such as stanazolol, trenbolone, methenolone and so forth...

Stacking and Use:
It can be stacked or alternated with clenbuterol. I usually recommend to alternate, three weeks clen with three weeks cytomel, since clen loses most of its benefits after a short period of time and using cytomel for extended time-periods will increase the risk of permanent thyroid failure. Neither drug is terribly expensive so I see no problem in this. Some opt to use them together for 3-4 weeks, and then use an over the counter ECA stack to bridge with for an equal period of time, but I'm not such a big fan of that. Which naturally doesn't mean its not effective, that's just a personal opinion. Running it for three weeks, one could choose for a schedule as follows: 25/25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25 µg/day. If taken for 4 weeks, then run each dose for 4 days, 5 weeks then each dose for 5 days and so on. It is extremely important that the doses are tapered on and off and that a cycle never exceeds 6 weeks at the most.
As far as adding products, no ancillaries are needed, but its highly recommended that this is only used when anabolic/androgenic steroids are also being used. First of all the extra free calories work with the steroids to enhance results, but also because an increased level of thyroid hormones can be extremely catabolic and the use of anabolic compounds to counter muscle loss is a requirement here.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.