Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Polls

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews
View Poll Results: does your partner know you use gear
yes 12 66.67%
no...no way 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 06:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default does you're partner know you use gear

As the title says...
Old 01-26-2013, 06:56 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

No, exactly the same as yours doesn't know!!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 133
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 93
Likes (Received): 63

I tried to talk about it, ended up in a fight even I had done it the past or if I thought about it the big D. Sucks, he knows all my other bad deeds of the past and sees past them but not this.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Mines totally ani any drug. ..
Old 01-26-2013, 07:06 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy View Post
Mines totally ani any drug. ..
I know that felling, I get moaned at if I take 2 Neurofen!!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:13 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 38

I tried to bring it up casually with my wife. She wouldnt even entertain the possibility of it being a good thing.
Ive never brought it up again.
I was surprised how closed minded she was about it because shes a doctor
Old 01-26-2013, 07:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 4

Well I don't use gear since I only started now... But I used to be the narrow minded side in this situation I have to admit. I wasn't really happy about the fact that my partner was using steroids... But that was because I had no clue about all that stuff. I don't know how much your partners are into bodybuilding and stuff, but is it possible that they just don't know a lot about it? You always just hear the negative stuff about it in the news and how it can fuck up your health... And I was the same. Didn't have a clue about it, just heard the bad things, so I was going off on a rant with him, because I was worried I suppose. Maybe it's a similar thing with your partners?
Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Thats exactly the way it is with my wife, she just doesn't understand anything about them.
She knows that I used to take them back when we first met but as she didn't know much about them she didn't complain. Then she came to the UK and saw all the negative feedback and news about them and that was it, No more gear for me!!! Well we all know thats not the case but she doesn't. I do feel bad about her not knowing but she's so stuborn it's not even worth trying to explain.
I studied gear for years, I just wish other people would do the same if they're going to have such a strong opinion on the subject.

Old 01-26-2013, 07:38 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Thats exactly the way it is with my wife, she just doesn't understand anything about them.
She knows that I used to take them back when we first met but as she didn't know much about them she didn't complain. Then she came to the UK and saw all the negative feedback and news about them and that was it, No more gear for me!!! Well we all know thats not the case but she doesn't. I do feel bad about her not knowing but she's so stuborn it's not even worth trying to explain.
I studied gear for years, I just wish other people would do the same if they're going to have such a strong opinion on the subject.
Sounds like you really tried to explain it... Sorry to hear that then... I was stubborn too, but that's, because he never tried to explain it properly! Maybe you should just sneak that topic into your conversations sometimes, til she's so fed up with it that she doesn't care if you're using gear or not
Old 01-26-2013, 07:39 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 29
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 52

I'm lucky enough to have an understand life partner. (She pins me) I've even have gotten her on a few gear runs. Our first encounter was with my TRT. She trust my judgment,and she knows the amount of time I put into research. I'm thankful for her. We plan most of out gym time together.