Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Weight Loss

Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Techniques used to loose weight and get ripped to the bones.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 03:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default Waist reduction !

Your running programme
"There's no simpler or more convenient way to burn calories than running," says personal trainer Jonathan Lewis, from Balance Performance Physiotherapy. "You should comfortably be able to build from nothing to running continuously for 30 minutes in eight weeks."

Your schedule: Go running three times a week, with one day off in between.

Week 1: Run 1 min, walk 90 seconds. Repeat 8 times.
Week 2: Run 2 minutes, walk 1 minute. Repeat 7 times. "If in doubt, slow down," says Lewis. "You should be able to hold a conversation while you run."
Week 3: Run 3 minutes, walk 1 minute. Repeat 6 times.
Week 4: Run 5 mins, walk 2. Repeat 4 times. "You'll now be feeling okay running for longer periods, but don't get cocky – stick to the schedule," says Lewis.
Week 5: Run 8 minutes, walk 2 minutes. Repeat 3 times.
Week 6: Run 12 minutes, walk 1 minute. Repeat 3 times. "Where possible, try to tackle slopes for an extra energy burn," says Lewis.
Week 7: Run 15 minutes, walk 1 minute, run 15 minutes.
Week 8: Run for 30 mins non stop. "You should find this run well within your ability by now," says Lewis. "Keep it up and you'll keep the weight off permanently."

Find some fibre
Fibre takes longer to digest, so more time will pass before you feel hungry again. It expands in your stomach, making you feel fuller. So feast on fruit, high fibre cereal and brown rice.

Can the carbs
Or at least the ones with high glycaemic index ratings, such as white bread, pasta and rice. "They cause spikes in insulin levels, followed by cravings for sweet, fatty foods to keep blood sugar levels high," says nutritionist Anita Bean. "Low index foods include wholegrain bread, fruit and branflakes, but shredded wheat, for example, is highly glycaemic."

Feel full
Changing meal frequency causes dieters most difficulty, so see what works for you. Regardless of when or how often you eat, you'll still lose weight if you eat fewer calories overall.

Squeeze it in
In a University of Virginia study, subjects lost weight four times quicker by adding small, light exercise bursts each day to their usual schedule. Try a brisk walk or a series of stretches.

Get wet
"Drinking plenty is the first step in losing weight," says nutritionist Amanda Ursell. Dehydration is often mistaken for hunger, so aim for at least four pints of water daily.

Don't deny your urges
If you know you're going to crave a chocolate bar at 4pm every day, incorporate it into your daily calorie intake. "If you can't go a week without a pizza, make sure you eat fewer calories in other meals," advises Ursell. "One slip isn't irreparable. Just create a general sense of control, which is easier when you're flexible."

Read the label
"You should know exactly what's going in your mouth every time you eat or drink," says Ursell. Read all food labels and before going out to eat, check nutritional values on the restaurant's website.

Drink some milk
Like water, low-fat milk's volume fills your stomach, but it also contains carbohydrates – so you eat less. Have a glass of skimmed as a mid morning and afternoon snack.

Make a dash for it
The harder you exercise, the more your body generates growth hormone, your number one fat burner. Mix one-minute sprint intervals into your aerobic workout, with two minutes' rest
Old 01-26-2011, 07:22 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

these tips help me in to reduce my waist. i am using
these tips with my abs exercise which help me in
geting 6 pack.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
these tips help me in to reduce my waist. i am using
these tips with my abs exercise which help me in
geting 6 pack.
Nice one bud, how old are you by the way? Not being rude it might be your english but you sound quite young and you don't want to be lifting heavy if you are young
Old 03-12-2011, 03:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0

I think I am going to try your program. It would probably give me a promising result without struggling too much. One problem I have is my sweet tooth. Urges for chocolate could be very difficult to control.

---------------------------------

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 03-12-2011 at 03:19 PM.