Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Weight Loss

Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Techniques used to loose weight and get ripped to the bones.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2014, 08:39 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Question Should Clenbuterol tabs be taken all at once or spread it out?

What is the correct way to keep it always active in the body?
Old 03-21-2014, 12:21 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

With Clenbuterol it is best to take them spread throughout the day

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:21 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by growhuge View Post
What is the correct way to keep it always active in the body?
Ketotifen -
What is Ketotifen and how does it help with my clenbuterol diet? | Clenbuterol Direct

"Ketotifen, which in essence is a very strong anti histamine, works by blocking the clenbuterol from downgrading receptors and also makes the receptors more responsive to the clenbuterol itself. Meaning that you can increase your cycle length and effectiveness"!
Old 03-24-2014, 10:54 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

i always thought clen had half life of about 36hrs so if just about keeping it active in body i wouldnt worry can be done all at once
i belive people split due to reduce in things like shakes
but i like the shakes least know its working
Old 03-26-2014, 02:09 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
i always thought clen had half life of about 36hrs so if just about keeping it active in body i wouldnt worry can be done all at once
one of the most important things you should know is that if you are not careful with your Clenbuterol dosages then you can experience severe side effects. Muscular tremors, nausea and cardiovascular problems are some of them. According to the research works, Clenbuterol can also cause some side effects to the heart and elevate blood pressure. That is why its dosages should be taken in a proper way. Overdosing may cause sudden death.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 03-26-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Commonly used doses
It is well known that Clenbuterol use results in rapid down-regulation of beta 2 receptors. This is due to the powerful stimulatory effect of the drug. It is therefore pointless to use clen for long periods without a break. Some believe that a two day on, two day off dosing schedule will allow adequate potential for receptor up-regulation. However, I doubt this to be the case due to the relatively long half life of clen, resulting in continued stimulation even throughout the 'off' days. A much better regime would be a two week on, two week off cycle. Maximum plasma levels are reached around 2-3 hours after oral administration, and terminal half life at 34 hours (Zimmer, 1976).

A tapering up of dosages is recommended in an attempt to limit harsh side effects. Most commonly, a user will start by taking one 20mcg tablet on day 1, followed by an increase of one tablet on subsequent days. Subject to personal tolerance levels, a dosage of 140mcg (seven tabs) will be used by day 7, and this level should be maintained for the entire second week. It would be fruitless to exceed seven or eight tablets daily due to receptor over-saturation. There is no requirement to taper down.

For the next 'cycle' of clen (i.e. weeks 5 & 6), there is no requirement to taper up from one tablet as your tolerance level should now be known. As an example, if the user finished the first cycle of clen on 7 tabs, they could recommence at a slightly lower dose of 4 or 5, and taper up again from this level. Again though, the user should again limit their intake to 7 or 8 tabs daily.

During the two 'off' weeks, an ECA stack can be used as required. ECA will not cause such a pronounced down regulation and desensitization of the receptors, certainly not to the extent of clen. Ephedrine has a short half life in contrast to clen which results in times throughout the day where the betas will partially recover from stimulation by adrenaline and nor-adrenaline. Potency is also much weaker that that of clen, as it is not a specific agonist. Ephedrine is also thought to increase the conversion of endogenous/exogenous T4 to T3 through the activation of deiodinase enzymes responsible for this process. This is important as clen is known to slow the rate of T4 to T3 conversion. As a side note, some bodybuilders will use T3 concurrently with the Clenbuterol/ECA cutting cycle (together with certain anabolic/androgenic steroids no doubt!) in an attempt to at least maintain plasma T3 levels.

Cycles of Clen/ECA are normally limited to 12 weeks in total, though are often shorter.

Female dosages tend to be slightly lower than those of male users, with an upper limit of 80-120mcg (4-6 tabs).

Aside from its fat burning properties, Clen is often used as an anti-catabolic to maintain muscular gains following a steroid cycle. A dosage of 40mcg daily would be suited to this situation.

There is no particular requirement to split the dosage throughout the day due to the long half life. Most will take the full daily dose in the morning, though some prefer to take their dose just before bed in an attempt to avoid most of the side effects as they sleep.

Some user accounts suggest that splitting the dose may lessen side effects slightly. It is a trial and error process in essence, to ascertain which method suits you personally.

Hope this helps
Old 04-02-2014, 07:38 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
So going by your calculations, Sustanon or Omnadren have a half life of 15 to 18 days so are you suggesting that we inject 2000 to 3000mg in one shot at the beginning and then take another 3000mg shot 15 to 18 days later?