Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Weight Loss

Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Techniques used to loose weight and get ripped to the bones.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 02:11 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default ECA stacks comparison

I've never tried ECA before, so I decided to give it a try. I've already read all recent topics on ECA stack and it seems that the general recommendation at the moment is ChestEze + caffeine + caffeine for children. However, since I'm not from UK, I cannot get ChestEze. Also, supplier must be from European Union because it's forbidden to order ephedrine outside EU to my country because of strict customs.

So I did some research and found that Kaizen Ephedrine is recommended as well. Do you know of any EU shops that sell it and ship to foreign countries?

Third option is Weight Loss , but I don't have any idea if these products are ok. Any reviews on that?

Fourth option is Bulgarian Bioproduct THERMA XTREME. I've seen some posts recommending it. Does is still work as it should or have they perhaps buffed it?

And the last option are underground labs. I somehow doubt I'm allowed to post links of websites that sell this stuff, so I'll just ask in general, because they are really cheap (for example Ephedrine 30mg x 100 - £25). Are they fakes in general or usually pharma grade? Please send me private message if you have any good info on that.

I will be glad for any recommendations whatsoever. Thanks
Old 12-29-2014, 12:13 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 23
Your best bet would be to find a website that sells pure ephredrine (no additives or combinations with it) and use them with pure caffeine (i.e., coffee, tea, etc.)

I used to use EC minus the A back in 1995-96 and got great results. I skipped the A (aspirin) because it seemed to take away the pep results. I didn't feel very energized with aspirin involved.