VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by builder View Post
wow 1000mg of primo, are you using a 200mg/ml?

i forgot to mention i didnt use test on my last primo cycle, i just ran var straight through at 100mg/day with 600mg/week of primo and i got really nice and lean (and strong!) i am running a low dose test this time just to see how it plays out, i tend to get bacne rather easily so thats why im keeping the test low.

i had zero sides when i did my var/primo cycle and had not done a pct before of clomid and nolva but i had read that it was a good idea so i tried it. WRONG! it was awful....after the pct i busted out with cystic acne and was quite depressed and emotional. i will never again touch that pct. i did a lot of research and consulted with a couple of higher ups at another board i am a member of and thats how i came up with the pct i am going to run.

what do you use for pct? do you run any aromasin or hcg in a cycle that length?
No I'm using 100mg/ml! so eod shots, I don't do PCT I taper down towards the end of the cycle, yes it takes longer to get back to normal, But Like you I hate Clomid, too many sides! I never have done PCT and so far all has been fine. I keep Nolva on hand in cas of sides, but apart from the odd spot I'm generally fine. I do keep Aromasin just in case. I very rarely run HCG but you never know what the future holds!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0