Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Oral-Turinabol

Oral-Turinabol-Tbol

Oral-Turinabol
Chemical Name: 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone
Drug Class: Oral Anabolic Steroid

Oral Turinabol (4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, commonly called “OT” or “T-bol”) has recently experienced an explosion of popularity due to its recent (re)release by British Dragon, and the subsequent game of follow-the-leader played by most underground labs. It was developed by scientists in East Germany, and is actually Dianabol (a dehydro version of testosterone) with a 4-chloro modification. The 4-chloro modification is also seen on “Clostebol” although that particular drug lacks the 1-2 double carbon bond that Dianabol and Turinabol both have. The 4-chloro modification actually makes the compound totally resistant to the aromatase enzyme (1), so users typically equate T-bol to Dianabol, but without the water retention. This is a very good comparison, actually, although it needs to be stated that weight gained with this drug will be significantly less than what is gained with D-bol.
The similarities are actually quite numerous, as they have also both been 17-alpha-alkylated (a carbon atom was added at the 17th position) to survive the first pass through the liver, and therefore be orally active. This, of course elevates liver enzyme activity. If I were to quantify the gains one experiences from this compound, I would say that it’s half way between Anavar and Dianabol, and therefore a perfect addition to either bulking or cutting cycles.

Another interesting effect of OT is that it would appear to have the ability to reduce Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (2)(3)to other steroids. This is important because that enzyme, when bound to testosterone, makes the latter un-bioavailable. This may also seem to indicate that OT may have synergy with other steroids, since it has this ability to reduce SHBG and thus free up more testosterone for use in your body, and prevent other steroids from becoming bound also.
The only negative thing I have read concerning OT is that in high doses (10+mg) have caused virilization in women.(4) However, the women I know who have actually used this drug haven’t reported anything like that. In fact, most women I know who have used it experienced much more positive effects from than men, as very little of this compound is actually needed to produce results in women.

The popularity of this drug in the East German’s gold medal winning cycles probably contributes quite a bit to it’s popularity, and unfortunately to its price also. Typically, although this drug is easily found on the black market, it’s also in relatively high demand, and that keeps the price stable- and high.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0