View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Getting started. Thanks for the invite.

Really just wanted to post a quick hello.

I have been a member here for a long time, a friend of mine invited me to win a contest awile back, not sure what his name was but i do workout with him incase you are interested i could find out.

I got a few years of training, but i gave up and just lived for awile. Im sitting at 237 right now, still see that i work out but, i look lazy will just say that.

I did a cycle of test awile back, in which i was lifting pretty much 250lbs on bench to 300 on bench and more for squats. But after my cycle a few months later that all went away and i push 250 and under mainly under.

So im getting back into the game. I am on a cut diet. workout routine. Basically a crap load of cardio, and i added in oral tren from Geneza.500 mcg a day, for 2 weeks it does bring on fast gains but its very toxic. But im adding Test E in aswell 500mg a week for 12 weeks. And also i will be adding Primo in at 200mg a week for 5 weeks and bumping it to 400 for the last few weeks.

Again its a cut diet, and a light cut cycle. Im really aiming to keep my muscle and just loose the fat i have on me. The primo and tren help cut down on the bloat if i get any. And my pct is the normal 40/40/20/20 of nolva and mabey 8 days of clomid along with it.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0