Old 12-29-2010, 11:57 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge Tom View Post
You are welcome bro, let me underline that different brands are located in different countries and that is why some products are shipped faster and arrive faster.

Hey we dont plan to get out of business, dont even think about this, think about GBN as your main and best steroids sale supplier.

good luck in bodybuilding bros!
Tom you are so true when you say to think of it as your main and best supplier. I am sold on GBNstore. Since my last post I have ordered two more times, the last being a large order with bulk products (split cost with training partner) and continue to have no problems in receiving the products. In fact, the last order was paid through Paypal, so no damn WU fees. After 3 orders I guess you are considered a trusted customer and can use that option. Hopefully everyone who is using GBN is having the same pains-free results of receiving the product like I am. I know after getting shit on by other sites, this one is a dream. I have read alot of post about not getting answers from Customer support to their tickets. I have sent 5 diff. tickets since dealing with GBN and ALL have been answered within a short time (a day and half was the longest). So good luck guys with GBN b/c I continue to say it is hands down the best site I have used!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0