View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 04:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Liver 52 info

I don't know if this interests anyone, but I ordered some Liv-52 today & got a great price.

I was checking around different on-line stores & the average price was around $25.00 for a bottle of 100.
My Mother-n-law (of all people) who I normally pay little attention to (which is no easy task) mentioned I should look on E-bay.

I did just that & found a company with a 99.9% feedback score & over 1800 completed sales.
(for non e-bayers a feedback score lets you know the percentage of customers who got their order on time & were satisfied with their purchase, so 99.9% is outstanding)

This company which is located in India, where Liv-52 is made, had a deal for 10 bottles of 100 tabs for $14.95 + another $15.00 shipping. So for $30.00 you get 10 bottles of 100.

I ordered mine today & the only drawback is expected shipping time is between 2-3 weeks, but the wait is worth it for that price.

For the record: I am not in anyway affiliated with this company or Liv-52 ~ I'm just a guy who takes pride in a healthy liver & due to some of my supplementation, it is recommended that I take some type of liver support.

I don't know if I am allowed to post the link to the company, but if anyone is interested, let me know & how I should go about getting you the name.

If anyone reads this & has something negative to say about Liv-52, please let me know. I have read good things about it but have never actually used it. I've just been using milk thistle & thought I should add some additional liver support.

Thanks everyone!!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0