View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 02:17 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I’m using (extremely high)mg of AI and on (relatively low)mg of Test and feel like shit, this Test must be bunk!

You’ve been using a high dose of AI from the offset and have crushed your E2. That’s why you feel like shit. Use your AI when it’s required at the lowest dose you can get away with using and ideally, have bloods done to determine when it’s required or you’re going to be blindly throwing super strong medication to fix a problem which may not exist, risk crashing your E2 and ruining your whole cycle.

I don't feel extremely horny 24/7 and don't want to shag every woman in sight, this must be bunk, right?

Not necessarily, no. It's all a fine balancing act. Your Test could be sky high but your E2 or a range of other different hormones could be slightly out of whack, creating a ratio that your body doesn't like and having a negative impact on your libido. Over time, you'll learn what levels/ratios work for you and help you feel on point and you'll be able to achieve them through a proper dosing schedule/can use blood work to dial them in. Not only that, but your Test levels aren't the only thing that will impact your sex drive. Are you stressed at work? Hate your job? Anxious? Depressed? Worried about the cost of living increasing? Having trouble sleeping? Think your Mrs is having an affair with your mate? You're hardly going to want to shag every woman within a 2 mile radius while you've got dozens of issues and stress bubbling away under the surface. There's more to a healthy libido than Testosterone levels.

I haven't been able to replicate (fitness influencer)'s physique even though I've used the same cycle as them, my gear must be bunk!

There is a million things separating your physique from theirs other than your cycle. Your height, weight, frame, insertions, muscle bellies, muscularity, body fat percentage, body fat distribution, calorie/macro/fluid/mineral intake, training volume/frequency/intensity/style and countless other factors will differ from theirs. And what's to say they are being honest about their cycle and dose to begin with? It's common for somebody in the public eye to downplay their cycle/doses to pay homage to their work rate, genetics and consistency. You are naïve if you think you will mimic somebody's exact physique by simply copying their gear protocol.

I don’t feel anything, I have zero side effects, my training and nutrition is perfect and I’ve still not gained a single pound
Get a blood test from MediChecks while on cycle and post your results. If the gear is bunk or severely under dosed, your blood work will show this quite clearly and then we can all agree that the gear is indeed bunk. I’ve been blasting and cruising for upwards of 8 years and I can’t ever recall using any gear that was blatantly bunk and I’ve used every lab under the sun, so I don’t think it’s as common as the constant bunk gear threads are suggesting. If you’re using a compound which won’t show on a blood panel, send a sample to Janoshik or a similar lab for testing. That will identify the exact contents of your gear and you'll know if it's accurately dosed, under dosed or bunk. Most of the time, it’s a training/diet issue and people are blaming it on the gear before accepting they might not be ticking all the boxes. If in doubt and you’re doing everything right, get a blood test or a lab test and you’ll know for sure.

Don’t go in to this with your expectations too high. If your diet consists of one solid meal a day and 5 snacks that are fit for a primary school student’s lunchbox, you’re not going to look like Nick Walker any time soon. In fact, you’ll probably never look like him, or even a low level IFBB Pro. Your genetics will dictate 95% of your potential and even if you do EVERYTHING perfectly, you’ll finish your first cycle looking like a slightly thicker, fuller, stronger version of your natural self with slightly rounder delts, more prominent traps and a couple of extra veins running down your upper arm when you’ve got a good pump. Maybe 1 in 50 of you will be a great responder and finish the cycle looking dramatically different, but you’ll never need to ask this question because it’ll be clear your gear is real from the offset.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0