View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 01:11 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default here's what I don't understand......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Increasing your TRT dose is actually counterproductive of your goal. Your pituitary gland uses testosterone levels in the blood to determine how much FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) to release for both testosterone and sperm production. FSH has more to do with sperm production, and when in balance with LH, stimulates your testicles to produce testosterone. When your taking exogenous testosterone, your hypothalamus and pituitary believe your testicles are already working great, hence FSH and LH secretion are suppressed. The result is less production of natural testosterone and reduced or failed sperm production. I.e. shooting blanks.

As for a way around it. Maybe a different doc or someone else here can help you there. Goodluck brother!
Before my T level crashed I could shoot huge loads. After my T level crashed my water well was and still is empty. So I figured if I do the TRT regime it would artificially make and produce sperm from the testosterone injections. After being on TRT for almost 3 months there's absolutely no improvement in the amount or volume of sperm I shoot out during ejaculation/orgasm. For me it's embarrassing because my girlfriend sees that I have a dry well and there's no juice inside my well to be pumped out and released from orgasm. So I don't understand why being on TRT there's absolutely no increase in sperm production even if it is artificially made, artificial generated from the testosterone product.
Anyone have an ideas or suggestions please.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0