VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
If I start, my cycle will be basic and simple. Testosterone Enanthate, half a CC, once a week. My diet is what I would consider normal eating from the food pyramid. I'm not dieting nor am I eating garbage junk food such as fast food.
For exercise I am jogging twice a week and I work out with free weights in my residence because gyms are closed.
I look forward to your reply and to read your thoughts.
My apologies, I had every intention of responding back to this thread and totally blanked on it. Unfortunately there is no straight answer for your initial inquiry. ArgonCoagulator gave you some sound advice. I'd strongly recommend discussing this with a health care profession you can trust. If you are genetically predisposed for hypertension, there may not be a whole lot you can do without out pharmaceutical intervention. Probably not what you want to hear, but if that's the case, performance enhancing levels of exogenous hormone use might not be feasible for you. However, that doesn't mean testosterone replacement therapy under medical supervision isn't.

On the other hand, there are a few options to mitigate hypertension caused by outside influences. The common approach being diet, rest, and exercise (including cardio). Stress reduction is another contributing factor. I'm partial to yoga, but a lot of people find meditation useful in stress reduction. There are also supposedly a few OTC supplements that I hear can help, like CoQ10. Try keeping a little notepad and monitoring your BP at a minimum of days and nights to see if you can assess any trends in mitigating it. Gear also plays a huge role in BP, whether it be the dose or compound. Tren was one that spiked my BP for sure.

Again, I'd recommend talking to a health care professional. Many doctors won't encourage gear use, but if you tell them you're going to do it anyway and they're a half way decent doctor, they should walk you through the safest way of doing it possible. Just keep in mind there are a lot of health risks associated with hypertension. I don't know what your pressure runs at, but I'd rather go natty then stroke out and end up gorked out for the rest of my life. Wishing you the best brother. Goodluck!

I do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.
This information is for entertainment purposes only.

Last edited by tj805; 02-14-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0