Old 11-13-2019, 07:39 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Potentiate your Kratom
"Whether you have been using Kratom powder for a long time or are a new user just getting started, one thing you can both agree on is a potent Kratom powder is a better Kratom powder.

If you’ve been part of our community for very long (if not, then join here), you will randomly see a user every now and then making a discovery about a new Kratom powder potentiator.

In fact, Kratom works in tangent with a lot of natural herbs and spices to benefit you and keep you living a wellness-minded life.

I want to talk about these potentiators which can help make your Kratom powder last a lot longer than normal and give it that extra kick needed to last as long as required. Here are some of the best and most common organic means to beef up your next Kratom dose.

The Kratom Powder Potentiators

Grapefruit

Hiding behind the facade of your breakfast is a powerful strengthener in grapefruit. Grapefruit is an excellent Kratom potentiator because of it’s enzyme’s ability to break down substances like Kratom.

In doing so, the grapefruit allows for more Kratom to stay in the body longer due to the breaking down of the Kratom. A grapefruit alone or even a glass of grapefruit juice works the exact same way. I even know people who take their Kratom powder mixed with the grapefruit juice. You decide what’s best.

Chamomile Tea

One of my favorite potentiators, this tea helps enhance Kratom. In fact, chamomile tea is one of the most popular potentiators of Kratom powder and is used by a lot of people to establish a lengthier experience each dose.

If you are taking green or white strains of Kratom, which is usually used for energy, you may want to forego the chamomile and use another potentiator.

Turmeric

One of our community’s favorite potentiators, turmeric is said to make some of the biggest boosts in their Kratom dose each time when used together. This Indian spice does everything you need it to do to help your Kratom powder last longer both on your cupboard shelf, and in your body.

Cayenne Pepper

Honestly, I had heard about cayenne pepper for a while now, but in doing research for this article, I broke down and tried it for myself. The results were not what I was expecting.

Mix it directly into your dry Kratom dose and take together with water. One tip, please use sparingly, unless you have a high tolerance for spicy foods. I took a little too much and was on fire for the next 30 minutes. So small doses.

Overall, the cayenne pepper gave a tremendous spike in results, however, I do know that it’s known for it’s potentiating qualities. It definitely helped in potency, but not in time.

Watercress

Watercress is ultra-hydrated lettuce which has significant effects on potency in Kratom. Studies have shown there is a powerful cocktail in the minerals the lettuce contains. The watercress made my dose last a little longer than a normal Kratom dose, but I didn’t feel any specific spikes in effects.
Cat’s Claw

This odd sounding herb is comprised of alkaloids similar to the Kratom leaf itself. Because of this, it makes your Kratom more potent and last a little while longer than normal.
Akuamma Seed

The akuamma seed is one of the most disgusting potentiators I’ve experienced. The seed is a little bigger than your thumbnail and about as sturdy as a stone. In order for the potency to take effect, you must first grind the seeds (1–3 each dose) in your preferred grinder/food processor.

Take together with your Kratom dose and be prepared to gag like a momo. The bitter taste almost made me want to give it up altogether, but I withstood the bitterness just for you so I could write about it today.

The overall effects were stronger, however, I didn’t notice any longer lasting effects than usual.

For me, Akuamma isn’t worth it.

Magnesium

Not everyone likes using this one, however, I threw it in here because I’ve got something pretty important about tolerance levels to tell you.

While magnesium is known as a potentiator, not everyone uses it because it can have adverse effects on the body. It’s more known for it’s power in lowering tolerance levels than increasing Kratom power (even though it works well for both).

Use this with caution as you may see yourself paying more taxes to Prince John than you would normally pay that day.

In Conclusion

There are many different herbs, spices, and teas you can take together with your Kratom powder to make it stronger. Please note, these are my personal results and, since you are different from me, you could have a different result.

In the end, turmeric was my Kratom potentiator of choice and would definitely use it again."

Written by: Wade Herman

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0