SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
You'll love var. I wouldn't use more than 50mg. I get insane lower back pumps on it. I bet kalpa has some great var too. I just ordered more pct stuff. Been on 5 yrs straight it's going to be hard to get t levels back up. Gonna give it a try though.

I got some good work in today. Had a good bi and tri workout. Forgot my log but i can tell ya since i uped the test to 1g a week my strength has shot up. Since i don't have workouts i figured an updated pic would work. I've lost a couple pounds but I'm staying around 190 with a 31 inch waist and none of my clothes fit in the legs and 2x shirts.(sorry my pics will never load here
I got 2 packs of the 20mg, 50ct so I'll probably just take two per day. I could run it 50 days at 40mg.

I hear you on the dreaded PCT lol.. I've been on something the better part of two years with maybe a combined total of 6 weeks completely off. I just turned 35 so my natural test probably aren't super high anyway. Even if I managed to get them up to 600-800 naturally I'll bet it still feels better to be on TRT, since natural T fluctuates so much throughout the day, whereas TRT is stable. I do need to get on TRT doses for a while because I'm losing too much hair even on 240mg of test... I'll probably go down to 150mg.

That's great you're responding so well to a gram. If it weren't for hair loss I'd be pounding 600-750mg right now. On 600 test and 600 Deca my strength was going up effortlessly. An 85 lb dumbbell row felt light I could just row it forever I think I did 23 reps per arm, lol.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0