View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Some time passed so we can ask how were your results?

Did you achieve the goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmarine4life View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to get to know the active people on this forum first and foremost. I have been reading a ton of threads on here and most seem 2-3 years old if not older. No biggie but still GREAT info. Anyhow like the title says I'm the new guy in town. Little background on myself before I get into the few questions that I have. I'm 39 years young. Currently 265 lbs. And I'm 6'5". I have been working out hard 3 years now. My start weight was 332 lbs 3 years ago. Yes a lot of FAT I know. Know my goals are to get DOWN to 240 lbs at the moment. I just placed my order on Gbnstore 2 weeks ago and still waiting for the 2nd part of my order to come in. This will be my FIRST cycle, so that's what brings me here today and continuing to learn the sport of bodybuilding. I ordered the kalpa test prop 10 week cycle that came with 40 syringes and 50 clomid tabs as a package deal. I also ordered a pack of Nolvadex just to have on hand just in case. Yes I know that test prop really isn't the go to "beginner" cycle to start with simply because of the EOD pins and the PIP that goes along with it. I wanted to start a test cycle that started right away and for it to kick in quicker.

Now the 40 syringes that came with the cycle are 24 gauge at 1" in length. Question is that type of syringe good for the glutes as being my injection site and does it get to the muscle properly?

I do have more questions to ask but I feel as though this post is long enough and as I see more people comment below I'll ask them at that time.

Also if you guys have ANY kind of advice or tips etc PLEASE comment. I will be on this site EVERYDAY

Thanks. Semper Fi

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0