View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 01:37 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Cool New guy for the moment!

Good morning folks, I’m 29 5’9 220 21% bf I’ve been working out from mid teens to present. I don’t have any questions but to introduce myself and the few products ive used, huge Tom was a help last year I knew nothing so I can say he and his staff are awesome! I tried Kalpa test prop I bulked with it and followed proper pct with clomid after my 8 weeks. I won’t lie putting on that much muscle was crazy I put at the least 15 pounds on for me at that time was bad so was water retention. All in all I recommend the site and what I’ve used! However I’ve tried Andro plus pharm since then not the cream, I haven’t found anything on it but I tried the test p Tren Ace with good results not as strong as Kalpas imo. Just got some Kalpa var 20mg at 60mil ed and I have the Andro plus test p at 100mg eod thinking of throwing in Tren Ace maybe it’s pointless to have var and Tren or it might be boss ��... btw I’m not promoting any product but just sharing the ones I’ve used and will be using!

Last edited by jaymills123; 10-27-2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Repost in introducing myself thread!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0