HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

start of week 5
]feel like things are really kicking in now
night sweats im getting don't normally get this bad as been but its not a problem
the pumps in the gym have been great cant explain how good gym is feeling at the moment
stepped on the scale this weekend and was 89.8kg so weight is creaping up slowly but good going for now hope this carries on

daily food is something like this just rough idea
also when say shake what I do is blend up few things ie 350ml milk 100g oats half banana scoop protein powder and 35-40g of peanut butter this is what I call my high cal shake nearly 1000cals in there but peanut butter always good way to add more cals in it

meal 1 -- high cal home made shake
meal 2 --- 6 eggs whole and bowl porridge and half pint milk
during workout I have chocolate bar and intra carbs with bcaa and l glutamine
meal 3 -- chicken legs and sweet potatoes some veg
meal 4 --high cal home made shake
meal 5 -- spag bol
meal 6 -- 4 eggs or eggs 2 bacon and Weetabix x4
meal 7 bed time shake
my meal 3 is always the same as my meal 5 from the prev day as misses just cooks extra
the intra workout and bedtime shake is something ive not really done before my friend just gave up bodybuilding and I had all hes supps off him so thought id use it all
also I take creatine morning and pre workout

training ive been going for high reps at moment and may go for some good weights next week see how strength is doing

so far im feeling this could be a good cycle and feeling great
every winter my bulk cycle seems to go wrong either come down with bad colds or something stands in way of training or getting food in but all seems to be going well

ill add some pics of what took in the gym couple of selfies
and I know beard is getting out of control look homeless will have to go get trim soon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gym selfies.jpg (46.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg gym selfies 1.jpg (38.3 KB, 3 views)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0